[Fan Fiction]  (Bey100's Beyfics) Beyblade Whirlwind *Episode 17 Out Now!*

(Mar. 18, 2023  6:43 PM)Turboblader Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2023  4:26 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Robot Bash Full Info:

Robot Bash Episode 1:
The Beginning Of The Bash!
Hope you guys enjoyed the first episode!
Also what are your thoughts on it?

What?

It's a new story he made that is going to run beside Cyber Crush. They're not in the same universe though, unlike with Cyber Crush which is a story with Beyblades this is a story with Ultron if he was Jason Voorhees (joke) and a dude who wants to enter a competition where robots fight. Basically just a boxer mecha series from what I've read so far.

Robot Bash Episode 1:

What?
It’s another series running alongside Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush but this one isn’t Beyblade related if that make sense.

Breaking News:
Robot Bash is already canceled. Look I get it I have a problem with canceling but looking back on this project I just feel like I am making the same mistake of having multiple series going on a the same time instead of sticking to one which in this case is Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush so this series will be canceled. Sorry… but on the bright side there’s more Cyber Crush to look forward to so that’s neat.

Robot Bash Episode 1:

What?
Don’t worry about it the series is canceled

(Mar. 18, 2023  6:47 PM)The Goat0531 Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2023  6:43 PM)Turboblader Wrote: What?

It's a new story he made that is going to run beside Cyber Crush. They're not in the same universe though, unlike with Cyber Crush which is a story with Beyblades this is a story with Ultron if he was Jason Voorhees (joke) and a dude who wants to enter a competition where robots fight. Basically just a boxer mecha series from what I've read so far.

What to expect in Cyber Crush Episode 12:
The final round of Alex and Zeno’s bey battle and more Valt.
(Mar. 18, 2023  7:42 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
It’s another series running alongside Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush but this one isn’t Beyblade related if that make sense.

Breaking News:
Robot Bash is already canceled. Look I get it I have a problem with canceling but looking back on this project I just feel like I am making the same mistake of having multiple series going on a the same time instead of sticking to one which in this case is Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush so this series will be canceled. Sorry… but on the bright side there’s more Cyber Crush to look forward to so that’s neat.

(Mar. 18, 2023  6:47 PM)The Goat0531 Wrote: It's a new story he made that is going to run beside Cyber Crush. They're not in the same universe though, unlike with Cyber Crush which is a story with Beyblades this is a story with Ultron if he was Jason Voorhees (joke) and a dude who wants to enter a competition where robots fight. Basically just a boxer mecha series from what I've read so far.

WHAT JUST HAPPENED, I JUST ASKED ONE QUESTION AND SOMETHING FELL APART.
(Mar. 19, 2023  6:19 AM)Turboblader Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2023  7:42 PM)Bey100 Wrote: It’s another series running alongside Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush but this one isn’t Beyblade related if that make sense.

Breaking News:

WHAT JUST HAPPENED, I JUST ASKED ONE QUESTION AND SOMETHING FELL APART.
Bro chill on your post
(Mar. 19, 2023  1:22 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2023  6:19 AM)Turboblader Wrote: WHAT JUST HAPPENED, I JUST ASKED ONE QUESTION AND SOMETHING FELL APART.
Bro chill on your post

Sorry, I just feel bad that your second series was canceled because of a question.
(Mar. 19, 2023  3:04 PM)Turboblader Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2023  1:22 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Bro chill on your post

Sorry, I just feel bad that your second series was canceled because of a question.

It wasn't, he cancelled it because he felt like his writing was going to go down in quality when focusing on two different series and decided to focus on Cyber Crush.
(Mar. 19, 2023  3:04 PM)Turboblader Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2023  1:22 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Bro chill on your post

Yeah I feel like my writing is much better when I just focus on one series so really don’t expect any new series until after Cyber Crush ends (which if you consider the possible season 2 it won’t be for a very long time)
Season 2 of cyber crush will be cool.
Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush New Sub System:
The Ultra Cyber system will be revealed later in the series.
Beyblade Burst All Cyber Crush Characters So Far:
Alex Akane
Ron Kiowa
Gale Ten
Alice Luna
Valt Aoi
Free De Lahoya
Zeno Takei
Kai Ulrich
If you want to you could vote for your favorite character so far.
Alex Akane is cool.
News: In Episode 15 Of Cyber Crush a new stadium will be revealed
Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush Episode 12:
Aires Vs Zelus!
If this were an actual anime episode I would say this would have pretty strong animation!
Happy Beyblade Day! (and it's Valt's birthday as well which is nice)
(Mar. 22, 2023  12:46 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush Episode 12:
Aires Vs Zelus!
If this were an actual anime episode I would say this would have pretty strong animation!
Happy Beyblade Day! (and it's Valt's birthday as well which is nice)

The battle was great and I really liked how it introduced what I assume to be a side arc with Valt. But yeah in general a very good episode, 9.6/10.
Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush
Upcoming Episode Titles:
Episode 13: A Fun Blader! Kai Ulrich!
Episode 14: Attack! Planet Kitsune!
Episode 15: The Monster! Longinus!
Episode 16: The Holy Knight! Techno Valkyrie!
Episode 17: The Explosive Breakthrough! 
Episode 18: Rivalry! Valt Vs Lui!
Episode 19: The Demon King Enters!
Episode 20: The Terrifying Vampire Belial!
Which episode are you excited for?

Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush Episode 13:
A Fun Blader! Kai Ulrich!
Hope you enjoyed this episode (this one goes to your character Goat!)
(Mar. 22, 2023  1:52 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush
Upcoming Episode Titles:
Episode 13: A Fun Blader! Kai Ulrich!
Episode 14: Attack! Planet Kitsune!
Episode 15: The Monster! Longinus!
Episode 16: The Holy Knight! Techno Valkyrie!
Episode 17: The Explosive Breakthrough! 
Episode 18: Rivalry! Valt Vs Lui!
Episode 19: The Demon King Enters!
Episode 20: The Terrifying Vampire Belial!
Which episode are you excited for?

Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush Episode 13:
A Fun Blader! Kai Ulrich!
Hope you enjoyed this episode (this one goes to your character Goat!)

Thanks for the episode, you did Kai really well and I enjoyed the episode. For this episode I give it a 10/10 (definitely not because of bias lol)
Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush/Cyber Battle Final Products Listings:
The new stadium is called…
Explaining Cyber Battle:
Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush Episode 14:
Attack! Planet Kitsune!
A lot happens in this one. That is all I will say.
With The First Arc Of Cyber Crush Ending Next Episode Here’s A Few Things To Expect For The Second Arc Of Cyber Crush:
So that’s all the news! Hope you all have a great Saturday!
(Mar. 25, 2023  12:26 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush Episode 14:
Attack! Planet Kitsune!
I see a lot of "We see", which is the usual but you don't need to actually point out what we see, because we would see everything written.
The series as a whole have been a bit loosely connected sometimes, and it hasn't picked steam yet I feel (a 6-7/10 if I had to rank). It has good potential tho :djfab:
(Mar. 25, 2023  9:42 PM)Hollowmind13 Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2023  12:26 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush Episode 14:
Attack! Planet Kitsune!
I see a lot of "We see", which is the usual but you don't need to actually point out what we see, because we would see everything written.
The series as a whole have been a bit loosely connected sometimes, and it hasn't picked steam yet I feel (a 6-7/10 if I had to rank). It has good potential tho :djfab:
Thanks for the thoughts. The main reason the series hasn’t really gotten to the main plot is mostly to introduce the characters and really just warm us up. I would say that sometime soon (most likely in the next few episodes) things will start to pick up, not to a crazy extent but the main conflict will arise.
Breaking News: Bell will appear next episode.
Breaking News: The main antagonist for Cyber Crush will appear soon.