[Fan Fiction]  (Bey100's Beyfics) Beyblade Whirlwind *New Episode Out Now*

Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush Episode 9:
Free Arrives! Illusion Fafnir!
Free is here 😏
Title For Next Series After Cyber Crush (if season 2 happens)
I want you guys to tell me your favorite Cyber Crush episode is so far, and why and please no "I like all the episodes" or "I don't have a favorite" as this is to help me create better episodes in the future so please actually tell me what your favorite episode of Cyber Crush is from Episodes 1-9. Thanks!
(Mar. 14, 2023  2:05 AM)Bey100 Wrote: I want you guys to tell me your favorite Cyber Crush episode is so far, and why and please no "I like all the episodes" or "I don't have a favorite" as this is to help me create better episodes in the future so please actually tell me what your favorite episode of Cyber Crush is from Episodes 1-9. Thanks!

Episode 9
(Mar. 14, 2023  4:16 AM)The Goat0531 Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2023  2:05 AM)Bey100 Wrote: I want you guys to tell me your favorite Cyber Crush episode is so far, and why and please no "I like all the episodes"  or "I don't have a favorite" as this is to help me create better episodes in the future so please actually tell me what your favorite episode of Cyber Crush is from Episodes 1-9. Thanks!

Episode 9
Is there any specific reason why?And if not thanks.

Announcing The 2nd Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush Character Contest! This will be titled “The 2nd Round”!
This is how it goes:

Core:

Blade:

Disk:

Driver:

Superweight:

This 2nd Contest will begin today March 14 and will last until Friday, March 17 2023!
Whoever wins will have their character and bey appear in an episode so join the 2nd round today!!!!!!
3..2..1.. Let It Rip!
(Mar. 14, 2023  1:37 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2023  4:16 AM)The Goat0531 Wrote: Episode 9

Announcing The 2nd Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush Character Contest! This will be titled “The 2nd Round”!
This is how it goes:

Core:

Blade:

Disk:

Driver:

Superweight:

This 2nd Contest will begin today March 14 and will last until Friday, March 17 2023!
Whoever wins will have their character and bey appear in an episode so join the 2nd round today!!!!!!
3..2..1.. Let It Rip!

I know this might sound generic and sound like I'm capping but just, the writing gets better every episode imo. You're doing really good with this series which is why I keep reading it. Also I'll enter this contest, hope I win this time with the changes I made to my oc but hey if I lose it just tells me to tweak him even more to make him even better.
(Mar. 14, 2023  10:38 PM)The Goat0531 Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2023  1:37 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Is there any specific reason why?And if not thanks.

This is how it goes:

Core:

Blade:

Disk:

Driver:

Superweight:

3..2..1.. Let It Rip!

I know this might sound generic and sound like I'm capping but just, the writing gets better every episode imo. You're doing really good with this series which is why I keep reading it. Also I'll enter this contest, hope I win this time with the changes I made to my oc but hey if I lose it just tells me to tweak him even more to make him even better.
Don’t feel bad if you lose because it’s okay! Also this contest is mostly for people who may have not enter the first or wants a second chance at winning.
(Mar. 14, 2023  10:43 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2023  10:38 PM)The Goat0531 Wrote: I know this might sound generic and sound like I'm capping but just, the writing gets better every episode imo. You're doing really good with this series which is why I keep reading it. Also I'll enter this contest, hope I win this time with the changes I made to my oc but hey if I lose it just tells me to tweak him even more to make him even better.
Don’t feel bad if you lose because it’s okay! Also this contest is mostly for people who may have not enter the first or wants a second chance at winning.

I don't I just use character contest's like this to see what changes I should make to make it a even better one.

Alright here's my oc:

Name: Kai Ulrich

Birthday: October 10th

Height: 5'9" (180 cm)

Weight: 122 lbs (50.9 kg)

Appearance: Kai is a fast kid who is more on the skinnier side with spiked blond hair at the top that's short in the back as it only covers the back of his head and is short in the front as the spikes point downward to cover his forehead. He also has bright blue eyes and black tattooed whiskers on his face as a head nod to his bey. Kai's casual outfit consists of a dark green t-shirt with a red flame on the front, a necklace with a cyan crystal at the center, white shorts, and brown slippers. Kai's blading outfit though consists of a black and orange zipped up jacket with a grey long sleeve shirt under it, orange pants with a black bey holder tied to his left leg (like Valt did in S1 and S2 of Burst), and black boots.

Aura/Resonance: When Kai goes into his resonance state his eyes will change to orange and his pupils will turn into those of a fox and a yellow aura will glow yellow with some of it changing forms to a cape that goes around Kai and has nine tail like ligaments coming from the cloak as well as stripes going across the ligaments and on the cloak and Kai's whiskers becoming larger and black lines to go around Kai's eyes and go towards the sides of his head where the sides of his hair will stick up to make fox like ears. Though due to the immense power of Kai's aura his bey will glow yellow as well and gain unnatural amounts of strength and speed but its stamina will become a ticking time bomb where if Kai goes into his resonance state his bey's spin will go back to the max it had at the start of the battle but his bey will start losing more and more spin twice as fast as it would in its normal state. As well as the bey's defenses will go down and make it gain more damage from attacks and risk the chance of it breaking if it's hit with enough force. Which makes Kai's resonance state a last resort, unless Kai is able to learn to control his resonance and use this power affectively.

Personality/origins: Kai is a kind person who likes to have fun with his friends and has plans to become the strongest blader ever. He also enjoys to play pranks on people though they're not too crazy. Kai also likes to eat as well and will eat basically anything you put in front of him. Kai as a child lost his parents at a very young age which caused him to have to live on his own but it allowed him to become understanding with people and be able to form bonds with most people as he's able to connect with them. His ability to build connections with people would allow him to make many friends and eventually get into beyblade as that's what his friends enjoyed. This lit a spark in Kai to become the best as he's very competitive and likes to be the best at what he enjoys doing. Due to his love of beyblade he would create his school first beyblade team and make a line up consisting of his two closest friends. One of them being Sebastian who is his long time rival and neck to neck in power with him. The other is Sophia who isn't as powerful as Kai and Sebastian but makes up for it with her high intelligence and strategy. The team also has a coach as the school competes in the national beyblade 3 v 3 league and a coach is mandatory for the team, Their teacher is a veteran to Beyblade as he's 27 and competed in many tournaments. This teacher is named Kayden and in the power ranking of the group he's third with him being weaker then Sebastian and Kai but he still could win as his blading iq is unmatched causing him to battle with his brain more instead of his brawn. With this team Kai won many national championships and caused his school to be recognized all over the nation of Japan as a top tier school in blading. Though after those many wins Kai decided he has surpassed everyone in his nation and has put his eyes on to surpass everyone in the world.

Beyblade: Planet Kitsune Blitz Evolution- Who

Core: Kitsune is a black right spinning core with the avatar being a yellow fox with nine yellow tails and having black stripes all over its body.

Blade: Planet is a yellow right spinning ring with three main contact points shaped like blades with one on the top right, top left, and middle bottom (like valkyrie).

Disk: A black Blitz.

Driver: A pure yellow Evolution.

Super Weight: Who is a yellow super weight that is perfectly circular which gives the bey equal weight distribution.

Type: Right attack.

Special Moves:
Planet Dash: By angling his launcher to a 90 degree angle, Kai is able to preform a technique similar to the Rush Shoot but instead of moving in a flower pattern Kitsune dashes at the opponents bey which blitzes the opponent's bey.

Kitsune Boost: By tapping into a bit of his resonance, Kai is able to amp Kitsune's attack power and speed but not to a crazy amount as he would if he went full out into his resonance state. This causes Kai's pupils to change into that of a fox but that's it with no aura or eye color change.

Kitsune Unleash: This is when Kai goes into his full resonance state where Kitsune gains an unimaginable speed and strength increase but with the cons of heavy stamina and defense decreases.

Trajectory Blitz: When using Planet Dash, Kitsune is able to slam onto the stadium walls to change its trajectory to a normal flower pattern which causes Kitsune to use a weaker version of Planet Dash as Kitsune loses spin when slamming onto the stadium walls but its more controlled.

Final Clash: To use this move Kitsune must be in the resonance state as when this move is used Kitsune pours all of its power into one final attack which causes Kitsune to glow dark red with all of the power its charging up so when the enemy opponent attacks Kitsune, Kitsune will self destruct and hopefully destroy the opponents bey as well.
Guess I'll throw my hat into the ring.
Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush Episode 10:
Ron's Challenge!
(If this was an actual anime episode this would have pretty strong animation)
This Is Probably The Best Episode Of Not Just This Series But Every Series I Ever Written! (So Far)
(The Ending Is Really Heartwarming And Ron Gets Crazy Character Development In This One)
Rate The Episode And Tell Me What You Liked And Maybe Didn't!
Upcoming Titles:
11. A New Blader Arrives! Vie Zelus!
12. Aires Vs Zelus!
13. The Monster! Longinus!
Stay Tuned For More Episodes Soon!
(Mar. 15, 2023  1:11 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush Episode 10:
Ron's Challenge!
This Is Probably The Best Episode Of Not Just This Series But Every Series I Ever Written! (So Far)
(The Ending Is Really Heartwarming And Ron Gets Crazy Character Development In This One)
Upcoming Titles:
12. Aires Vs Zelus!

This chapter was definitely the best. The flash back and the ending gave me a hint of Naruto. There isn't really any complaints to give, the chapter did what it was supposed to do and did it well.
(Mar. 15, 2023  1:49 AM)The Goat0531 Wrote:
Ron's Challenge!
Upcoming Titles:
12. Aires Vs Zelus!

This chapter was definitely the best. The flash back and the ending gave me a hint of Naruto. There isn't really any complaints to give, the chapter did what it was supposed to do and did it well.
Naruto is pretty cool so I'm glad that this episode some what gave you vibes of that.
(Mar. 14, 2023  1:37 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2023  4:16 AM)The Goat0531 Wrote: Episode 9

This is how it goes:

Core:

Blade:

Disk:

Driver:

Superweight:

3..2..1.. Let It Rip!

Character details:
Name: George Kaminari
Personality: a guy who plays fair but will use any trick he can to win
Appearance: white hair, green eyes, a skeleton shirt and mask, and pants with a bone design.

Core: Ghost (a core with a scary ghost design)

Blade: Ecto (a blade that switches from 2 bladed attack to 4 bladed defense) (attack mode specializes in upper attacks and defense mode uses downforce)

Disk: life (like ratchet but for right spin beyblades)

Driver: Spook (a balance tip with a wide base for life after death)

Superweight: Shock (a heavy superweight with a lightning bolt design)

George loves all things ghost and he loves to play beyblade, his beyblade Ecto Ghost is a balance type that specializes in life after death to trick his opponents into thinking they won, he may play fair but that doesn't stop him from playing tricks on people for a good laugh.
Ron's Challenge!
Upcoming Titles:
12. Aires Vs Zelus!
Your writing does improve from chapter to chapter.
Criticism:
I think Devon will turn out a blader, since you named him. I could be wrong tho, but he can still do stuff without being a blader.
Maybe I will do a character
Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush Episode 11:
A New Blader Arrives! Vie Zelus!
Hope you liked that episode!
A new special bey is also revealed at the end of the episode...
Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush Opening 2 (Visual Change)
The opening starts with us seeing Alex,Ron,Gale, and Alice jumping up in the air transition to Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush logo. Afterwards we see Alex standing on a mountain then it transitions to shots of Valt,Free,Shu,Lui, and Bell. We then see Alex launch Cyber Aires and we see the Aires avatar leading to a very quick shot of Zeno.  Then the opening ends with Alex,Ron, and Gale launching their beys.
Opening 1 (Episode 1-10)
Opening 2 (Episode 11-??)
A Few Updates:
I wonder what Beyblade Gen X will be like.
If there was a hasbro Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush:
Makes sense, Hasbro is creative with names.
The winner of the character contest is…
Congratulations! Your character and bey…
Will make an appearance in the series soon!
Thanks to everyone who joined the contest!
I may do one more before the season ends but for now…
See ya! ✌️
Gg's to everyone who participated and thank you Bey100 for choosing me as the winner.
Upcoming Episode Titles:
12. Aires Vs Zelus!
Plot: The battle between Alex and and Zeno continues!
13. A Fun Blader! Kai Ulrich!
Plot: A flash back episode going over Kai’s history!
14. Power! Planet Kitsune!
Kai and Kitsune arrives and challenges Alice!
15. The Scary Monster Longinus!
Lui arrives and he has a new Longinus!
Which episode are you most excited for!?
(Mar. 18, 2023  4:26 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Robot Bash Full Info:

Robot Bash Episode 1:
The Beginning Of The Bash!
Hope you guys enjoyed the first episode!
Also what are your thoughts on it?

What?