[Fan Fiction]  (Bey100's Beyfics) Beyblade Whirlwind Eradicate Explosion *Character Contest Ongoing*

(Feb. 16, 2023  5:00 AM)Turboblader Wrote: I can't draw, but I have an idea of what it would look like.
Core -  Coyote
Blade - shadow
like the dark fusion wheel but 5 bladed and can switch between fang mode (5 bladed mode) and stay mode (circle mode)
Disk - pressure
An 8 winged disk that makes a lot of downforce
Driver - fusion'
Superweight - 6
As nice these ideas are please keep in mind that these thread isn’t exactly for drawing but it’s still a very cool idea nonetheless
Ok fair point
Beyblade Characters Birthdays:
Alex Akane - 2/24
Ron Kiowa - 3/18
Gale Ten - 7/27
Alice Luna - 3/1
Big New Character Reveals!
Conner Clouse - Destructive Charon. Punish. Beam. Superweight 10
Main Qutor - Shinning Michael. Light. High. Superweight 11
Phil Pinch - Proficient Phoenix. Burn. Friction. Superweight 12
Hey
I made my own beyblade thread called "beyblade burst all stars" you should check it out if you want
(Feb. 16, 2023  9:29 PM)Turboblader Wrote: Hey
I made my own beyblade thread called "beyblade burst all stars" you should check it out if you want

I have checked it out
Cool
thank you
Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush Episode 2 Sneak Peak:
Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush Episode 2 Sneak Peak (2):
Something else I want to mention…
The Cyber Crush design contest starts today and ends next Saturday!
Here’s how it works:

Core

Cyber Blade 

Disk

Driver

Super weight

Whoever wins will get their character and bey a special episode!

So what are you waiting for!? Join the contest today!
(Feb. 18, 2023  6:25 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush Episode 2 Sneak Peak (2):
Here’s how it works:

Core

Cyber Blade 

Disk

Driver

Super weight

Name: Vincent Green

Birthday: April 16th

Height: 5'9" (175 cm)

Weight: 137 lbs (62 kg)

Appearance: Vincent is a very athletic and buff kid with black hair that goes in multiple directions with four big blobs of hair shaped like triangles  going to the left of his head with four others going to the right of his head while the rest of the hair goes down to cover his forehead and the hair being short in the back only covering the back of his head and not going to the neck. Vincent's eyes are black in color but change to silver when he goes into his resonance state. Vincent's casual outfit consists of a white t-shirt with an orange and brown zip up jacket left unzipped, green pants with a brown belt, and brown sneakers. His blading outfit though is a blue t-shirt under an orange undershirt, orange pants with a blue long cloth tied to the waste for the use as a belt, blue boots, and two blue wristbands with one on each wrist.

Aura/Resonance: When Vincent goes into his resonance state his eyes with turn grey and a blue aura is released with the blader powers up. Though that aura then disappears automatically as all of that power released from going into the resonance state is then given to his bey. The only way to notice if Vincent is still in his resonance state is to look at the colors of his eyes where even if the aura is gone the eyes will still stay silver till Vincent leaves that state and they turn back to black.  The eyes of Vincent's bey's avatar will also change to silver when it's in its resonance state to show a connection between Vincent and itself.

Personality/origins: Vincent is a kind caring child who loves to battle strong opponents and get stronger so he completer his goal  which is to become the strongest blader ever. Vincent lives with his grandpa due to the tragic passing of his father and mother which is one of the reasons he is kinda to people as he understands the pain of loss and doesn't want to bring pain onto others. Vincent is also a big eater as he needs to consume a lot of calories so he can keep the strength he has currently. Vincent is also the leader of a bey club at his school which contains six people with one of those members being his rival, Victor who wants to become the strongest in the world just like Vincent and is neck and neck in power with Vincent.

Beyblade: Cannon Vanara.Two.Rise.Superweight Pro

Core: Vanara (A orange right spinning core which has the avatar of Vanara in the center which is a monkey with silver hair,  wearing a orange robes, blue eyes, yellow necklace, and having a golden staff.)

Cyber Blade: Cannon (A orange right spinning cyber blade which is pretty round but has three blue plastic blades that can be released to be used for Vanara's special moves.)

Disk: Two (A disc which has blue plastic that surrounds the metal of the disc with the plastic having many ragged edges.)

Driver: Rise (Just a normal rise driver which is orange in color.)

Super Weight: Pro (A super weight which is split between four main metal points which causes the weight of the super weight to be distributed evenly throughout the bey.)

Type: Right spinning stamina

Special Moves:
Vanara's Force: When spinning at high speed Vanara is able to release the blue wings on the Cannon blade and use the wings to generate a upward force of wind and create a tornado which blocks all upward attacks sent at Vanara.

Vanara's Roar: When spinning at high speeds Vanara is able to generate a cyclone around itself by using the blades on the Cannon blade. Which increases Vanara's speed and attack power.

Vanara's Blow: By using the rim of Rise Vanara is able to grind on the stadium and gain a speed and attack power boost.

Vanara's Instinct: Unlike other bladers Vanara and Vincent have grown their resonance to such a extreme that Vincent doesn't always have to control Vanara and if Vincent's reaction time is too slow, Vanara's avatar is able to awaken and go into a state where it goes on auto pilot and fights on its own. Which gives it a speed boost as Vanara is able to react on its own to things and use the most efficient way to get out of the situation. This technique is used usually to dodge a fast attack type's attack by allowing Vanara to dodge the attack on its own if Vincent isn't able react to it and gain a advantage when fighting another bey by allowing Vanara to attack a opponent's bey in the most efficient way possible. To tell if Vanara is in this state or not Vanara will glow white with a blue aura coming off itself if it is using the technique.
The episode for the character whoever wins the contest will be Episode 14.
(Feb. 18, 2023  6:25 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Something else I want to mention…
Here’s how it works:

Core

Cyber Blade 

Disk

Driver

Super weight

Name: Zeno Takei

Height: 5'6

Birthday: 12/25

Appearance: Spikey hair with yellow on the right and white on the left. A black arm guard on the right, his launching hand. An open white jacket with sleeves cut off at the shoulders and a black shirt. White shorts and yellow high tops with white highlights. More on the scrawny side.

Personality: While seeming not that mean. Zeno is easily irritable and seems to hold grudges over hilariously small reasons. Despite this, Zeno can be quite helpful although in a very bluntly rude way, although many tend to take it the wrong way. He also has a form of resentment for literally anyone who's more popular than him, and attempts to assert he is better than everyone. This personality sprouted through means no one other than Zeno himself knows, yet doesn't want to share.

Vie Zelus Zero Quick'-SuperWeight 4
Vie: A four sided Cyber Blade with white and accents of gold, it's shape has similarities to that of Z Achilles, although it has more aggressive contact points..
Zelus: A yellow, white, and black core depicting that of the Greek God of Jealousy and Rivalry. Features metal on the outer edges of the core, similar to the Perseus core from DB
Zero: A disc that prioritizes weight and not much else.
Quick': I think you've seen this one before.
SuperWeight 4: A SuperWeight with 4 main points of weight, perfect for two sided beys.
Since I was bored I was thinking of something kinda interesting…
Also character contest is still going on until next Saturday so if you want to join this would be the time
People In So Far Include’s…
The Goat0531
And
greg8972
So hurry up because time’s running out! (If you want to join anyways)
(Feb. 18, 2023  6:25 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush Episode 2 Sneak Peak (2):
Here’s how it works:

Core

Cyber Blade 

Disk

Driver

Super weight

Ok
Character
Bey:
Special moves ig
Here’s how it works:

Core

Cyber Blade 

Disk

Driver

Super weight

Character: Hector Torro

Appearance: blue glide suit with black gloves and boots with an hawk symbol on the back.

Personally: an excited blader who loves the sky, he is always excited for the next challenge any blader can give him.

Beyblade:

Core - Hawktrose (Hawk - trose)

Blade - wing (a blade with a wing design that creates upforce allowing the beyblade to hover around the stadium)

Disk - hover (a disk with 8 wings that creates massive upforce)

Driver - surface (like wide defense for burst)

Superweight - light (a superweight with a wing like design that is lightweight)

Special moves:
Hawk flyer
Hawk smashing claw
Participants In Character Contest So Far:
The Goat0531
Hollowmind13
Turbo blader
Greg8972
If You Want To Be The Next Join Soon!
Remember Whoever wins will get there character and Bey to appear in Episode 14 & 15!
Maybe I’ll send the winner something special as well… 😏
Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush Episode 2 Sneak Peak (3):
Since this is the final sneak peak for episode 2 stay tuned for it on Wednesday February 22 at 6pm CT!
Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush Episode 2:
Protection! Guardian Roc!
Hope you enjoyed that episode! Next Episode releases next Wednesday! Remember character contest ends Saturday!
Ratings would also be welcomed. See ya later ✌️
What to expect in episode 3
(Feb. 22, 2023  4:34 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush Episode 2:
Hope you enjoyed that episode! Next Episode releases next Wednesday! Remember character contest ends Saturday!

The title is a weak start.
Ron seems a bit too fragile for his age, though he is bullied and I'd never been so idk how he'd act.
Alex isn't much there and that's fine, it's not his chapter per say.
Seeing Ron try to befriend them is... Odd. It's established that they bully him so I'd expect him to not do that, but maybe he's innocent idk, it's your character. The bullies were also done oddly, and by that I mean they feel generic (well, they are meant to I guess, but calling someone a baby is just... How can I say it... ¿Retro? Idk)
The length is a hard thing to judge, everyone has their preferences. For me it was bit short.
The computer scenes feel weird, and by that I mean you describing what it says, it feels exposition-y in a way with the "the computer says ...", Maybe Ron could read and react?
Example: Ron: "Well, let's see more about it."
Ron clicks on superweight
Ron: "Hm, 'a metal piece that gives weight and power'..."
Ron smiles
Ron: "Now we're talking!"
Something like that I guess.
Anyways, Ron getting Roc because he notices that he rathers doing something he loves than follow the "big guys" is cool, didn't reach it's full potential, but cool nonetheless. Alex was fine there too, hopefully he's still worried for Ron after that. Valt section is fine, it's the classical "the legends are watching" scene.
I'm just offering my POV on things. Hopefully I wasn't mean or too critical or anything like that (I do struggle with that) DJ 2002
(Feb. 23, 2023  12:51 AM)Hollowmind13 Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2023  4:34 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush Episode 2:

The title is a weak start.
Ron seems a bit too fragile for his age, though he is bullied and I'd never been so idk how he'd act.
Alex isn't much there and that's fine, it's not his chapter per say.
Seeing Ron try to befriend them is... Odd. It's established that they bully him so I'd expect him to not do that, but maybe he's innocent idk, it's your character. The bullies were also done oddly, and by that I mean they feel generic (well, they are meant to I guess, but calling someone a baby is just... How can I say it... ¿Retro? Idk)
The length is a hard thing to judge, everyone has their preferences. For me it was bit short.
The computer scenes feel weird, and by that I mean you describing what it says, it feels exposition-y in a way with the "the computer says ...", Maybe Ron could read and react?
Example: Ron: "Well, let's see more about it."
Ron clicks on superweight
Ron: "Hm, 'a metal piece that gives weight and power'..."
Ron smiles
Ron: "Now we're talking!"
Something like that I guess.
Anyways, Ron getting Roc because he notices that he rathers doing something he loves than follow the "big guys" is cool, didn't reach it's full potential, but cool nonetheless. Alex was fine there too, hopefully he's still worried for Ron after that. Valt section is fine, it's the classical "the legends are watching" scene.
I'm just offering my POV on things. Hopefully I wasn't mean or too critical or anything like that (I do struggle with that) :dj2002:

Nah it's all good thanks for the criticism. I'll try to improve with the next episodes!
One question I do have is what do you mean by weak start?
(Feb. 23, 2023  1:20 AM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2023  12:51 AM)Hollowmind13 Wrote: .
I'm just offering my POV on things. Hopefully I wasn't mean or too critical or anything like that (I do struggle with that) DJ 2002

Nah it's all good thanks for the criticism. I'll try to improve with the next episodes!
One question I do have is what do you mean by weak start?
I mean that the title is not that great, imo at least.
So since I want to be different there is going to be a different way for you to know if you won the character contest
Happy Birthday To Alex Akane!
Alex is now 12 years old! (you should probably like this post I think that will make Alex very happy)
Here's something nice I made (not connected to the main series)
Tomorrow the character contest ends…so today is your last chance to join…
If you want to don’t miss out join now!
Greg8972 is officially the winner of the character contest!
Please Please Please don’t feel discouraged for anyone who lost… losing is apart of life and it’s okay.
Thanks to everyone who joined this contest and put in the hard work to create their character and bey!
I’ll definitely do something like this again in the future if I decide to do Cyber Crush season 2!