[Fan Design]  UnseenBurst's (Beyblade) Pixlr Editing Thread *Taking Requests*

(Dec. 14, 2021  1:27 AM)Carma___bigbang Wrote: Aiga Aiga Aiga Aiga Aiga Aiga

Nvm do xander

I need more Specific Details. Like what Background would you like? Also please don't spam on my Creation Thread, you only need to say Aiga once and specify the Details. Thanks and I'll work on it on Friday Smile
The reason I spammed is only because I need ten letters and I want swords ⚔️ I guess

And I didn’t know to add details sry

And I didn’t know to add details sry
Just a Reminder I still take Requests and I can also do My Hero Academia PFPS now. So just request something and I'll try making it to the best of my Ability.
(Jan. 18, 2022  2:11 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Just a Reminder I still take Requests and I can also do My Hero Academia PFPS now. So just request something and I'll try making it to the best of my Ability.

Missed opportunity to have typed "Quirk" instead of "Ability"...
(Jan. 18, 2022  2:11 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Just a Reminder I still take Requests and I can also do My Hero Academia PFPS now. So just request something and I'll try making it to the best of my Ability.

Long time, no see, but for my request:

Pain and Phi together with their beys prominence and revive phoenix

Background: Red

Just saw this, and can you please make me a Todoroki PFP? It can has Todoroki in the middle, along with fire going on the entirety of todoroki's left side (stopping at the middle of todoroki's head), and ice going to the entirety of todoroki's right side, also stopping at the middle of his head. If this seems too complex, you do not have to do it. But if you do, thanks a ton!
(Mar. 13, 2022  4:09 PM)UnknownIfirit Wrote:

Just saw this, and can you please make me a Todoroki PFP? It can has Todoroki in the middle, along with fire going on the entirety of todoroki's left side (stopping at the middle of todoroki's head), and ice going to the entirety of todoroki's right side, also stopping at the middle of his head. If this seems too complex, you do not have to do it. But if you do, thanks a ton!

Would you care if instead of Ice it was Water because I can't find anything for Half Fire and Half Ice. Sorry about the inconvience.
(Mar. 13, 2022  5:48 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2022  4:09 PM)UnknownIfirit Wrote: Just saw this, and can you please make me a Todoroki PFP? It can has Todoroki in the middle, along with fire going on the entirety of todoroki's left side (stopping at the middle of todoroki's head), and ice going to the entirety of todoroki's right side, also stopping at the middle of his head. If this seems too complex, you do not have to do it. But if you do, thanks a ton!

Would you care if instead of Ice it was Water because I can't find anything for Half Fire and Half Ice. Sorry about the inconvience.

It's perfectly fine if you do water!