[Fan Design]  Its Here! Ultra Aery!

Poll: was aery cool

yes its good
100.00%
NO IT SUCKS UR THE WORST FBAFWEKBFEWKCAGUAGKRCAUKWRYVCKGUKVKACUHQWRBHUWB
0%
Total: 100% 3 vote(s)
Finnaly making a thread on Aery because im bored.
Ultra Aery is a immediate attack type hybrid. The full combo is Ultra Aery,Butterfly,and the driver is hilo quick' which can choose between high quick' or low quick' (in my trash fanfic theres low versions of drivers.)

The Ultra blade has a lot of metal and 3 blades for smash attack. The blade is an oval shape so it has gaps that can produce big attacks. The Aery chip core has decent teeth and a lot of metal aswell. the avatar is bassicaly rage longinus/longinus1 + ultimate valkiyre/valkiyre2. the butterfly disc is a disc that can spin steal (like rachet) in my horrible fan fic, aery is powered by magical butterflies. These butterflies can give a "butterfly effect" that allows the butterfly disc to spin steal. The low quick' mode is used for uppers,and the high quick' mode is made for the spin steal.

Aery is dual-spin,so it can change into left when using the high quick' so it can actually spin steal.

Don't know why youd use an attack type either than the attack,but heres the combonations recommended for each type - balance +spin steal. Right low is best for attack. Left high is best for spin steal. Left low is best for defense. 

that was rather short,probably because its 9:20 PM and im so insanely tired rn
This didn't really need a Thread. There is a Thread for creating your own Beyblades. This just creates clutter and spam. You should probably look for a thread before creating one.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Create-...pid1827929

Other than that Cool Beyblade.
(Aug. 18, 2022  2:21 AM)DeletedYT Wrote: Finnaly making a thread on Aery because im bored.
Ultra Aery is a immediate attack type hybrid. The full combo is Ultra Aery,Butterfly,and the driver is hilo quick' which can choose between high quick' or low quick' (in my trash fanfic theres low versions of drivers.)

The Ultra blade has a lot of metal and 3 blades for smash attack. The blade is an oval shape so it has gaps that can produce big attacks. The Aery chip core has decent teeth and a lot of metal aswell. the avatar is bassicaly rage longinus/longinus1 + ultimate valkiyre/valkiyre2. the butterfly disc is a disc that can spin steal (like rachet) in my horrible fan fic, aery is powered by magical butterflies. These butterflies can give a "butterfly effect" that allows the butterfly disc to spin steal. The low quick' mode is used for uppers,and the high quick' mode is made for the spin steal.

Aery is dual-spin,so it can change into left when using the high quick' so it can actually spin steal.

Don't know why youd use an attack type either than the attack,but heres the combonations recommended for each type - balance +spin steal. Right low is best for attack. Left high is best for spin steal. Left low is best for defense. 

Nice bey design, but I would like to address you calling your Fan-Fic “horrible” and “trash”.

Despite what others tell you about your Fan-Fic, don’t put it down like that. Other people saying that is bad enough, but for the maker of the Fan-Fic to say that about their own creativity, is WAY worse. Be confident about what you do with that creativity, and it can get better.

If people say bad things about it, address the situation, and ask them what it was that they didn’t like about your Fan-Fic. It's highly possible they were trying to assist you with the problem, and it just came out wrong. These people, while they didn’t make it seem like a polite suggestion, can be forgiven for their mistakes. Another possibility is that they are saying bad things about it to discourage you, which would cause you to give up. These people are to be avoided, and not be taken very seriously, as it is somewhat possible they will not offer suggestions to improve your writing. (Should they do so, then they are possibly like the first suggestion, but harsher in their delivery.)

By addressing a situation like this, don’t assume that what you think the person said was what they wanted to tell you. Ask for clarification, and don’t jump to severe conclusions. Jumping to severe conclusions, and fighting back with a person who was just trying to help, can lead to very nasty situations.

This is just my point of view, but what I wanted to say, is to respect your creativity, and take it seriously. Disrespecting your creativity is like disrespecting yourself, as it comes directly from you.

-WizardBlader
(Aug. 18, 2022  2:21 AM)DeletedYT Wrote: Finnaly making a thread on Aery because im bored.

I think the concept for your bey is pretty alright? However there are a few flaws I want to go over.

You should stick with one clear primary goal in mind. Creating a bey that is good for Offense and Equalizing wouldn't mean making it left spin because left spin = spin steal which is something I would like to make clear. The blade also seems to be extremely offensive with high weight, height density contact points. Adding rubber to a layer won't mean equalizing properties. The Judgement GT Layer Base is a prime example of this.

I would recommend for this you stick to one direction and make a blade that has good attack power while staying relatively round for lower rotational recoil and maybe equalizing potential. You can also have a two part blade with a mode change that manipulates the contact points and interactions with other beys. Try not to spam metal as you want to create a balanced bey while not having to rely on heavy weight.

You mentioned the Disc was similar to Ratchet which is an alright disc to my memory. The anime does advertise it can spin steal but this is about far from the case. It's pretty much the same as any other disc other than it is designed to rotate only one way to theoretically serve a left spin bey better.

For this I would recommend you design a disc with good weight distribution for offense and endurance as well as LAD. Over is a good example of this as it works well with offensive combos while having good stamina and LAD.

The driver is the thing that holds it back from being a proper equalizer. Quick is a rubber flat. Rubber flats are designed to have fast paced aggressive movements that knock opponent's out and away. It isn't designed for endurance or equalizer matches even if you make it shorter.

For this I would say keep the height change but make it to where the tip can switch out between a sharp and the rubber flat.

In general try to base the bey off of it's goal in battle, not what properties give certain characteristics.
(Aug. 18, 2022  4:20 AM)Cindercast Wrote:

I think the concept for your bey is pretty alright? However there are a few flaws I want to go over.

You should stick with one clear primary goal in mind. Creating a bey that is good for Offense and Equalizing wouldn't mean making it left spin because left spin = spin steal which is something I would like to make clear. The blade also seems to be extremely offensive with high weight, height density contact points. Adding rubber to a layer won't mean equalizing properties. The Judgement GT Layer Base is a prime example of this.

I would recommend for this you stick to one direction and make a blade that has good attack power while staying relatively round for lower rotational recoil and maybe equalizing potential. You can also have a two part blade with a mode change that manipulates the contact points and interactions with other beys. Try not to spam metal as you want to create a balanced bey while not having to rely on heavy weight.

You mentioned the Disc was similar to Ratchet which is an alright disc to my memory. The anime does advertise it can spin steal but this is about far from the case. It's pretty much the same as any other disc other than it is designed to rotate only one way to theoretically serve a left spin bey better.

For this I would recommend you design a disc with good weight distribution for offense and endurance as well as LAD. Over is a good example of this as it works well with offensive combos while having good stamina and LAD.

The driver is the thing that holds it back from being a proper equalizer. Quick is a rubber flat. Rubber flats are designed to have fast paced aggressive movements that knock opponent's out and away. It isn't designed for endurance or equalizer matches even if you make it shorter.

For this I would say keep the height change but make it to where the tip can switch out between a sharp and the rubber flat.

In general try to base the bey off of it's goal in battle, not what properties give certain characteristics.

About that,the disc had the rubber,not the layer.
(Aug. 18, 2022  12:01 PM)DeletedYT Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2022  4:20 AM)Cindercast Wrote: I think the concept for your bey is pretty alright? However there are a few flaws I want to go over.

About that,the disc had the rubber,not the layer.

...not the response I was expecting... very underwhelming.

Rubber on a disc will pretty much pose a threat to burst resistance if it's going to be gripping onto things, especially opposite spin opponents. So the redesign i suggested for you still stands..?
(Aug. 18, 2022  3:21 PM)Cindercast Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2022  12:01 PM)DeletedYT Wrote: About that,the disc had the rubber,not the layer.

...not the response I was expecting... very underwhelming.

Rubber on a disc will pretty much pose a threat to burst resistance if it's going to be gripping onto things, especially opposite spin opponents. So the redesign i suggested for you still stands..?

everyone keeps talking about how its not possible in real life and its making me mad.
I'm just trying to make it how i want it.
(Aug. 18, 2022  4:35 PM)DeletedYT Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2022  3:21 PM)Cindercast Wrote: ...not the response I was expecting... very underwhelming.

everyone keeps talking about how its not possible in real life and its making me mad.

As WizardBlader said, they're just trying to give you Constructive Criticism to help you grow and make it appealing. You're basically freaking out over nothing and it's kind of starting to annoy some people, just accept the Constructive Ctrisim and use it to grow. If you can't accept Constructive Criticism might as well stop making custom things.
(Aug. 18, 2022  3:21 PM)Cindercast Wrote: ...not the response I was expecting... very underwhelming.

You're ignorant. I gave advice in the most respectful way possible and you've pretty much threw it in the trash because you're too idealistic. I'm gonna keep this real right now. If you're gonna design a beyblade at the BARE MINIMUM know how one works. Why even bother if that's the case? It's about as realistic as someone driving without knowing how to operate a vehicle. If you get upset at someone trying to politely help you I suggest you take time off the forums and try to work on yourself.

Honestly dissapointing.

Oh don't get Cinder wrong, your bey is (from what I read) very much possible, no one denied that as far as I read. 
It is a Quest driver kind of situation, it is possible but also doesn't perform that well. He's just trying to help you out in understanding why and he did so in a polite way, suggesting changes.
Btw, think of threads as like places where you want a topic to be discussed/talked about, not just to dump smth and then never return to it.
Edit: Reading the Nyx one again I've come to realize there is some context.
No one said your bey wasn't possible or anything, but making it too gimmicky or changing parts for your sake seems too much. While you do have a point that it is your creation, it doesn't make it a good creation (most fanfics of all communities are crystal clear examples). Just because it is fanmade doesn'tmean it is less of a toy, and you want your toys to be 100% functional and perform well so... yeah.
I do respect if you keep it the way it is tho, it is yours after all.