[Fan Design]  Fighting Spirits Cup

The fighting spirits cup is basically me just brain storming s semi realistic even held by the WBO. Its just some rough idea I had in the back of my head, no need to take it too seriously.The format would most likely be burst since the MFB anime has ended and is not as "alive" competitive wise as far as I can tell. FSC (Fighting spirits cup) could be an annual event crowning both a player, and a team #1. First team format would have to be more common which it cant, due to coronavirus. It would also have to be so common that the WBO considered making a ranking just towards teams. Anyways, the cup would be broken up into smaller tournaments held by organizers, staff and others to held see who can qualify. Open qualifier tournaments could be held and the winner of those could move on to the next round. The winners of those tournaments move on and so forth. All the way to the grand finals where they crown a world champ.
(Oct. 21, 2020  1:35 AM)Sir Variares Wrote: The fighting spirits cup is basically me just brain storming s semi realistic even held by the WBO. Its just some rough idea I had in the back of my head, no need to take it too seriously.The format would most likely be burst since the MFB anime has ended and is not as "alive" competitive wise as far as I can tell. FSC (Fighting spirits cup) could be an annual event crowning both a player, and a team #1. First team format would have to be more common which it cant, due to coronavirus. It would also have to be so common that the WBO considered making a ranking just towards teams. Anyways, the cup would be broken up into smaller tournaments held by organizers, staff and others to held see who can qualify. Open qualifier tournaments could be held and the winner of those could move on to the next round. The winners of those tournaments move on and so forth. All the way to the grand finals where they crown a world champ.
Well I like the idea but here’s the thing

1. Hasbro already did this

2. It would be really expensive and the WBO probably wouldn’t be able to afford it

Also this isn’t really a fan design fan designs are fan design pictures and this was a topic already discussed before
(Oct. 21, 2020  1:55 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2020  1:35 AM)Sir Variares Wrote: The fighting spirits cup is basically me just brain storming s semi realistic even held by the WBO. Its just some rough idea I had in the back of my head, no need to take it too seriously.The format would most likely be burst since the MFB anime has ended and is not as "alive" competitive wise as far as I can tell. FSC (Fighting spirits cup) could be an annual event crowning both a player, and a team #1. First team format would have to be more common which it cant, due to coronavirus. It would also have to be so common that the WBO considered making a ranking just towards teams. Anyways, the cup would be broken up into smaller tournaments held by organizers, staff and others to held see who can qualify. Open qualifier tournaments could be held and the winner of those could move on to the next round. The winners of those tournaments move on and so forth. All the way to the grand finals where they crown a world champ.
Well I like the idea but here’s the thing

2. It would be really expensive and the WBO probably wouldn’t be able to afford it

Also this isn’t really a fan design fan designs are fan design pictures and this was a topic already discussed before

1. When did hasbro do this?

2. Not really. It could be like over weeks or months
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:12 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2020  1:55 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Well I like the idea but here’s the thing

1. When did hasbro do this?

To answer your questions

1. Hasbros beyblade World Cup is when they did it it’s on YT

2. Even if it’s over weeks or months we would need funding and if we don’t put it through a few months the event would go all over the place and putting tournaments throughout a few months is expensive
*During the beyblade world championship*

Americans: alright I’m gonna win

People that have tt beys: what is this foreign top. And why are we playing with things from god?
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:41 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:12 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: 1. When did hasbro do this?

To answer your questions

1. Hasbros beyblade World Cup is when they did it it’s on YT

2. Even if it’s over weeks or months we would need funding and if we don’t put it through a few months the event would go all over the place and putting tournaments throughout a few months is expensive

True, but whats the problem with doing it again?

Hasboro X WBO callab?