Fallout 3

I've seen posters for this game on bus shelters etc.
Anyone know anything about it... or played it? (if it has been released, that is...)
i see it in game shops this guy was saying it was gonna out do gta haha how stupid of him but as far as that ive heard nothing about this game.
So if you've heard nothing about the game, how can you say its stupid of him to say it'll out do GTA?
(Oct. 23, 2008  6:54 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: So if you've heard nothing about the game, how can you say its stupid of him to say it'll out do GTA?

because gta 4 is the best game ever thats a fact!! and if he meant the gta series all gta games are amazing for there time and gta 4 is the hightest rated game for 360 and ps3 well i just really like the game hehe Joyful_3
(Oct. 23, 2008  6:56 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2008  6:54 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: So if you've heard nothing about the game, how can you say its stupid of him to say it'll out do GTA?

because gta 4 is the best game ever thats a fact!!

This response truns the thread into stupidness. This is about Fallout, not GTA... if you don't have any info, fine.
I've got the game pre-ordered.

Its not out yet. It releases in North America on October 28th (next Tuesday).

I fell in love with Oblivion and spent over 100 hours on the game, which was made by the same team that made Fallout, so I am confident that I will love this game.
Graphically its pretty awsome, I watched being played. Blowing mutant things up actually looks gross. Draw distance is so massive, the world is definately huge. Dunno if I'll pick it up though, oblivion wasn't my thing.
The game was released in the UK either today or yesterday. Gonna be picking it up Wink

because gta 4 is the best game ever thats a fact!!

get out
Gonna pick it up today hopefully, Also, It's about post apocoliptic (spelling? lol) America. These people are living in a vault where they are safe. A mans fathers leaves for no reason and he goes out to search for him.
I have the game. I haven't played much at all (just under 2 hours in right now) but its great. I don't have the time to invest in it right now, but its definitely at the top of my to-do list.
This game seems awesome. I should be getting it this Saturday Grin

because gta 4 is the best game ever thats a fact!! and if he meant the gta series all gta games are amazing for there time and gta 4 is the hightest rated game for 360 and ps3 well i just really like the game hehe Joyful_3

GTA 4 is possibly the most overrated game ever (alongside mario galaxy lol)
I borrowed this from a friend who finished it a few days ago. I'm still early on it, got to Megaton and just explored part of the surrounding wasteland area. Started doing the Survival Wasteland Guide missions for Moira, maybe disarming the bomb next and go search for dad in DC.
I'm enjoying it so far. Loads to explore, rpg elements/traits, the "choices" you're given, whether to be good or evil and how it affects the game. The V.A.T.S. system is a big help too. Also, gotta love the gore in it, their heads pop out every time since I go mostly for headshots haha