Fake Z achillies review

(Aug. 14, 2018  4:11 AM)Shirobani02 Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2018  3:44 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: So this petty contradiction is now settled?
Shirobani02, it doesn't really matter that Zankye implied something similar to "nothing new here." If you don't like it, just ignore it and tell him that it's cool. I appreciate your review and I find it really cool, so you don't have to pay attention to what Zankye thinks. Do what you want. Not being biased or anything. Zankye, I find your videos really cool so keep up the good work, but let's try not to aggravate other members by saying something that doesn't need to be said. Also, I'm not saying this to cause another argument, but to pacify the disagreement at hand.
Let's get back on topic.

Yeah thanks, changing the subject, fakes are surprisingly getting better and better and idk if this will be a good thing or not, this may be a cheaper way for some people to get the exact same thing that TT sells

But fakes are banned from comp.
(Aug. 14, 2018  4:12 AM)BlackMirror Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2018  4:11 AM)Shirobani02 Wrote: Yeah thanks, changing the subject, fakes are surprisingly getting better and better and idk if this will be a good thing or not, this may be a cheaper way for some people to get the exact same thing that TT sells

But fakes are banned from comp.

Yeah, but it'll be good for kids who want the bey but don't want to pay 15+ dollars on a bey
(Aug. 14, 2018  4:14 AM)Shirobani02 Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2018  4:12 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: But fakes are banned from comp.

Yeah, but it'll be good for kids who want the bey but don't want to pay 15+ dollars on a bey

I think ilinnuc said something about the discs containing lead in fake beys so probably not safe for younger children?
(Aug. 14, 2018  3:39 PM)BlackMirror Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2018  4:14 AM)Shirobani02 Wrote: Yeah, but it'll be good for kids who want the bey but don't want to pay 15+ dollars on a bey

I think ilinnuc said something about the discs containing lead in fake beys so probably not safe for younger children?

Lead is the reason why the fake ( DISKS ) are more shining than the original ( DISKS )
(Aug. 14, 2018  3:54 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Lead is the reason why the fake ( DISKS ) are more shining than the original ( DISKS )

That is good to know. But what are the original disks made of?
(Aug. 14, 2018  4:00 PM)Hellibleri Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2018  3:54 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Lead is the reason why the fake ( DISKS ) are more shining than the original ( DISKS )

That is good to know. But what are the original disks made of?

I’m assuming metal right?

(Aug. 14, 2018  3:39 PM)BlackMirror Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2018  4:14 AM)Shirobani02 Wrote: Yeah, but it'll be good for kids who want the bey but don't want to pay 15+ dollars on a bey

yikes if that’s true then we have a problem
If was a moderator I'd shut this thread down its getting silly, again I'm down for fakes and I even used to argue with Brad about why they were at time sometimes just as good or better than real beyblades etc and how fakes have been apart of the success of Beyblades since the beggining, and how Takara doesn't lose any profit because they would have it assumed in there risk appetite that china would make fakes etc. any japanese toys is bound to have a chinese counterpart. (I still beleive this) even bakuten shoot had "fakes"

fake beyblades don't need to be reviewed on this website for people to find out about them, alot of us veterans bladers come from a time before social media and the internet was popular, and we still found fakes around corner shops etc and whatever.

furthermore there are soo many video about fakes and with easy access to the net you can buy fakes.

this website was made to celebrate the official line of beyblades something we all love

but this fake vs real crack creates division

also we have no way of determining if all the fakes have zinc etc so let it be on your head for anyone promoting them and some child gets hurt.
so rather than associate potential hazards with the website, perhaps create a blog or vlog about on a different resource.

again I love fakes and have got into heated debates but I respected brad and understood him, he also understood the love for fakes but wanted everyone to be unified rather than in faction.

out of respect for this website and the people that started this and has been long running I'd suggest stopping the review and thread about fakes
(Aug. 14, 2018  7:44 PM)Morsoe Wrote:

I don't think this thread should be shut, but renamed to something like "Discussion about Fake Beyblades" so that everyone can put their thoughts in.
(Aug. 14, 2018  9:05 PM)BlackMirror Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2018  7:44 PM)Morsoe Wrote:

I don't think this thread should be shut, but renamed to something like "Discussion about Fake Beyblades" so that everyone can put their thoughts in.

legit flew over my point
(Aug. 14, 2018  11:01 PM)Morsoe Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2018  9:05 PM)BlackMirror Wrote: I don't think this thread should be shut, but renamed to something like "Discussion about Fake Beyblades" so that everyone can put their thoughts in.

legit flew over my point

Oh. I see what you mean. I know that this website is for beyblades, and fakes are pretty much irrelevant and people have already made many videos about them. I guess it's pretty reasonable that this thread should be closed (it's pretty much useless for most people and is irrelevant). It really just depends on the mods though, since there is nothing wrong with this thread and does not violate any rules (?).
Yes, we don't need separate threads dedicated to counterfeits. They're not legal to produce or sell in many countries, may possibly pose problems to people's health, and just aren't legal in any of the tournaments (as the WBO is all about official Beyblades). Not that you can't talk about fakes at all, but multiple dedicated threads just takes up more space than the topic needs.

A thread like this one may be more appropriate for discussing fakes in the future: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-theflig...-searching