Fairly new here and have a new youtube channel too!

I joined this site about 2 months ago as menoknow3. About 2 weeks ago I started a new beyblade only youtube channel, Beyblades247, so changed my name to match that. Since that was an option, I'm guessing that's ok.

Ecommerce has been my job for about 6 years. I started making various opening/unboxing/review videos on youtube about 15 months ago as a free form of marketing for my ebay store. Youtube has now become an extra source of income and could actually become my new 'job' within a year or two if things keep growing like they have been. Things have gone well enough for me to feel confident in 'spinning off' my more popular toys lines to their own channels, such as Beyblades247. So, trying to gain subscribers/viewers quickly as I can while making the best unboxing and battle videos as I can to get that channel partnered ASAP. As it grows I'll do more and more giveaways for better and better items. Once I become partnered and thus start earning some revenue from the channel/videos, I like to 'give back' to the susbcribers/viewers through contests/giveaways. In my early stages of the channel I'm just doing giveaways from the online codes from the beys I unbox which I don't use. Once I'm partnered I'll probably do giveaways for sealed beys and such :-)

My ultimate plan for my new channel is to have an unboxing video for each hasbro bey and to basically have a massive round robin tournament. For example...if only 3 beys existed, A B and C, I would have a video for A vs B, A vs C, and B vs C. With over 2 dozen Hasbro metal fusion beys (single packs only), that would mean over 300 battle videos for a round robin. I have a BB-10 attack stadium due to arrive on Tuesday which I will be using for the round robin 'tournament.' I will then likely do at least 1-2 videos daily, otherwise it would take 1-2 years to complete such a tournament and metal masters stuff is coming out really soon besides! So...may even do 5+ videos in a single day at times to plow through it. Or maybe it would be better to just do misc. videos for metal fusion and then focus more heavily on metal masters stuff and/or takara tomy stuff? We'll see how it goes I guess.

Anywho...looking to turn Beyblades247 into one of the most successful beyblade youtube channels. Constructive criticism is always welcome. Reply here or PM me here or on youtube or comment on my vids with any suggestions/recommendations you may have to make my videos as enjoyable to watch as possible!

For the battle videos I will be using the BB-10 attack stadium once it arrives and, according to feedback I've gotten so far, will likely use the String Launcher and launch the beys one at a time (for my 1st few battle videos I used the duotron launcher). If you have other suggestions, please let me know.

Link to my channel is in my sig :-)
Welcome to the WBO!
Read Kai-V's message.
(May. 22, 2011  6:10 AM)Hope Wrote: Welcome to the WBO!
Read Kai-V's message.

What/where is Kai-V's message?
you see the private message thing on the top right corner?look there
In your inbox.
Top right corner of your screen.
(May. 22, 2011  6:13 AM)quetzacoatl Wrote: you see the private message thing on the top right corner?look there

Oh yea...saw that when I first joined 2 months ago but now that Beyblade is a bigger focus of what I do I am 'reemerging' I guess you could say?

I'm think you guided me to that message as a general rule of thumb and not because I did anything wrong, correct? I've read the PM and the community rules and can't find anything that I'm doing wrong anyway Tongue_out
Welcome to the WBO

i saw ur newest vid and i liked it u seem very......enthusiastic which is cool since the ones ive watched latly r kinda dull and boring

sorry i got alittle off topic any way welcome
Hope you enjoy the WBO