Fairly Large Collection For Sale

Here are the pictures. I will sell as a huge lot or individually but I prefer to sell more than 2-3 at a time.

You can offer me the prices I guess through PM. I accept Paypal, checks, or money order...Thats pretty much it...All Beyblades are used.
Here are the pics:

[Image: PC220037.jpg]

[Image: PC220035.jpg]

[Image: PC220034.jpg]

[Image: PC220033.jpg]

[Image: PC220032.jpg]

[Image: PC220031.jpg]

[Image: PC220030.jpg]
One more thing. I prefer to sell to buyers in the US. If you are in Canada it maybe okay but either way everyone who buys pays for shipping too.
how much 4
draciel v2
driger hms
dragoon pahtom metal master
You can PM me an offer or reply in this thread with an offer. Worst I could do is suggest a different price.
heyy pm me the names of em im lookin for least 3 for 25-30 in a money odrer
aw man... i was hoping for a takara zeus lol.. ah well, ill check back later
i know it doesnt have any in the pic, but do you have the sticker sheet for driger v lying around anywhere? o.o
(Dec. 23, 2009  8:16 PM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: i know it doesnt have any in the pic, but do you have the sticker sheet for driger v lying around anywhere? o.o

The ones that aren't in the box have stickers. They are just in the box which is somewhere in my house.
Update:

Kid Dragoon = SOLD
Dragoon V2 = SOLD
Galeon Attacker = SOLD
Dranzer S = SOLD

Pending in a deal: Metal Draciel, Zeus, Dragoon S, Driger V.
i really want flash leopard 2 uhhmm what is the price
(Dec. 24, 2009  5:37 PM)gigars and zeus Wrote: i really want flash leopard 2 uhhmm what is the price

it says offer him the prices in the OP...
whats the op
well i can give 10$ for flash leopard i love that blade
opening post
which one is the aqua one with the purple stickers
Seaborg 2.
(Dec. 24, 2009  6:03 PM)♥ Wrote: Seaborg 2.

thankyou
i can give 10$ for flash leopard 2 but im in canada and im not sure how to ship the money im only 10
can some one help me out
(Dec. 24, 2009  9:29 PM)gigars and zeus Wrote: i can give 10$ for flash leopard 2 but im in canada and im not sure how to ship the money im only 10
can some one help me out

You only want 1 Beyblade?
Hey do you have any other HMS blades?
(Dec. 25, 2009  10:07 AM)beyuvm13 Wrote: You only want 1 Beyblade?

well i would like wolborg 4 too
you should get a paypal >_>
(Dec. 25, 2009  10:47 AM)Medz Wrote: Hey do you have any other HMS blades?

If he did they would be shown.

Seriously what is wrong with everyone here? There is no reason this topic should be full of posts. Look at the blades in the OP. If you have a question about something you'd like to buy, yeah, post. If you want to buy something, PM him.
ah, i think you sold the dragoon v2. Is the dragoon s avalaible or flash leopard, or any of the drigers?
Everything is still on the table for sale except:

Kid Dragoon
Dragoon V2
Galeon
Dranzer S

Please PM me with questions. I prefer Paypal. And if you are buying, you are responsible for shipping and handling.