Facebook

that's normal.

just hit ignore or let it sit there.
(Feb. 17, 2009  3:26 AM)Blitz Wrote: Just wondering if any of you guys facebooked me cause I have a friend request from someone called Elina Desantiago and I have never met them before in my life lol.

how I deal with this:

do i know this person? Y/N--if yes, add, if not then...

if this person female Y/N--if not, ignore. if yes then...

is this female attractive Y/N--if not, ignore. if yes... Cool
(Feb. 17, 2009  4:35 AM)Roan Wrote: Pig.

says the dude who stalks garnett lee Andrew
i would never go on something so juvenile as facebook
(Feb. 17, 2009  5:57 AM)Sam Wrote: i would never go on something so juvenile as facebook

posted on worldbeyblade.org
(Feb. 17, 2009  5:59 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2009  5:57 AM)Sam Wrote: i would never go on something so juvenile as facebook

posted on worldbeyblade.org

This^^ Facebook is my savior when it comes to remembering things like people's birthdays. It is like an automatic calender that kills time by the hours; kinda like this site (the time killing aspect that is)
i actually find facebook really boring lol
^ I used to think that way but then eventually it gets you. Just steer clear if you ever want to go outside again. Confused
i only add people i know in real life to facebook, idk why i guess i'm kinda paranoid or something lol
Lane Bethune add me if you wish just send me a message saying who you are on the forum so I don't ignore you.
Ahhemm....
http://www.baltimoresun.com/technology/b...9569.story
Good thing I don't use facebook. =P
Yeah, lol. But I found the article I was looking for. Heard about it in school today and thought I'd share.
wanna add that guy to my facebook
(Feb. 18, 2009  2:00 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Ahhemm....
http://www.baltimoresun.com/technology/b...9569.story
Good thing I don't use facebook. =P

That's why you don't put a lot of personal info. on the internet...sucks for that guy. lol
paulo sousa feel free to add me
BTW, they temporarily changed their terms back.
yeah i heard about that