Face stickers

Poll: What do you think?

Interesting idea!
66.67%
Eh....
33.33%
Total: 100% 9 vote(s)
I wasn't sure where to put this, so moderators, go ahead and move this wherever.

You all know that when you get a beyblade, it comes with two stickers, one for the face, and one for the launcher. If you're like me, sometimes you don't put the sticker on the launcher or the face. For a bit now I have saved about 50 stickers. Now that I am posting this thread, I am starting a top secret project using these face stickers (don't worry, I'll post TONS of pictures in the your creations forum once I'm finished!) I was wondering if there was anyone out there that would be willing to send me their stickers (I have a few duplicates that I might trade too) to assist me with this project. When I'm finished, I plan to mention all of your usernames in the tribute. Thanks to all that try to help. Also, I might have a few left over to use in other projects so you can post suggestions for other projects (well within reach) that I may decide to do. Again thanks to all that decide to try to help!

List of stickers I need

I'll try to keep this list updated

Also, these stickers can come from either takara-tomy or hasbro, it doesn't matter. (If you were wondering)
if you meant sharing stickers scans..we have plenty of them...
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Sticker-Sheets-Scans
He doesn't want to share, he's asking for Face stickers so he can use them on a project he's working on.
in fact..he can request and look for them there..it would be easier..unless he insisted to buy..hahah
hey ,can it sell for international?
(Jan. 08, 2013  8:40 AM)xXBB-PegasusXx Wrote: hey ,can it sell for international?

I'm not sure what you mean...