Face Contest: Design a Metal Fight Beyblade … again! WINNERS!!

(Oct. 24, 2010  3:34 AM)Jsc Wrote: shouldnt this be on top news?
"Top news" ? An update was posted in the announcement topic.
I meant the bar where "10,000 MEMBERS CONGRATULATIONS" is written
since so many people participated

wasn't worth mentioning i guess :p
Congrats to all of the winners. all of your designs are awesome. i wish i could have entered lol. Mar and Ashbel have fun with your new bey
Congratulations to all the winners!
i just wished i had won and does anyone know where i came because i also wnat to know how to improve on my drawings
(Oct. 26, 2010  5:06 PM)Nwolf Wrote: i just wished i had won and does anyone know where i came because i also wnat to know how to improve on my drawings
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Face-Con...#pid395073
What does that link help kai-v it just puts me back to here again...
It links you back to one of her posts that had already answered your question.

"We generally just tried to accumulate a list of as few people as possible, which was already quite difficult. Who came before the other besides the list that is in the first post, it cannot really be determined. "
Seriously ... You did not read my post at all ?
Sobs- wanted to win...
oh well. congrats to all the winners!
i really wish i had that anubis now there is no way i can get it without spending alot of money on it...(SOBS)...
Nothing says "congratulations!" more than saying "I want that prize. Now I have to spend money".
(Oct. 23, 2010  2:06 PM)Moss Wrote: I can see Minion taking 10 years to get her face booster again

Quoted for truth
Grin If she doesn't want it, I'd gladly have it. ^^
If Minion dissapears (on mysterious grounds) Can I have the booster

*Kidnapps minion*
(Oct. 27, 2010  1:16 PM)Moss Wrote: If Minion dissapears (on mysterious grounds) Can I have the booster

*Kidnapps minion*

Moss no-one said you could have the booster yet! lol!
Im so pissed!!!! Kidding lol...i must say those designs are INCREDIBLE!!! Congratulations to the top 8. Now i cant wait to see which one of them would actually be made =)
CONGRATULATIONS to all the winners. You all really deserved it. All the designs were well thought-out and presented in a great manner. I know personally that I should have prepared more for this =) Anyway, great job!
I forgot to enter oh well BUT.. I would like my desines to come real well congrats
Iceburn
i only had a day to design mine... well im ready for another one!
aaahhhman! i was hoping to win though.congrats winners!
(Oct. 31, 2010  2:44 AM)sams storm Wrote: aaahhhman! i was hoping to win though.congrats winners!
You did not even participate ...

Where is Minion anyway.
i joined about a week after this ended. Will there be another one?
Hm, not in a while. None are necessarily being planned at the moment.

I want everybody to know that the next one might not have a physical prize at all ... These are called Face Contests for a reason : they are an opportunity to get rare Face Boosters, mainly. This event was just special because of the circumstances.
(Oct. 23, 2010  2:06 PM)Moss Wrote: I can see Minion taking 10 years to get her face booster again

I'm sorry guys! T_T The forums move too fast and I end up putting off checking them until it's just a big mess. I would probably have missed this entirely if scott hadn't hit me up on msn.

I'm glad my design seemed realistic! I would really love to see a weighted track, and a decent bearing core(edit: bearing TIP, sorry, stuck on HMS nostalgia Unhappy ). The rest of the top is pretty much just for show with these new bey anyways.

I'll take a green, and an orange, as always!