Face Contest: Design a Beyblade Burst Beyblade!

(Jun. 03, 2015  1:15 PM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: how to insert a image from pen drive to this thread

I hope we are both talking about a USB key basically, but you usually need to plug it in a computer, optionally copy the file you want to upload and paste it somewhere on your computer, then you need to go to an image-uploading website such as Imgur.com and you upload your file there. Copy the link they give you once the upload is done and just post it here.

Only slightly more than two weeks left to this Face Contest, everyone !
If there's very little contestants, does the contest get cancelled?

I hope not haha, I want that damn Spriggan.
Holy smokes, I didn't even know this contest was here!

Welp, now I have something to do with day.
(May. 08, 2015  12:08 AM)Momohimi Wrote: [Image: 2isffp4.png]

Here is my Kitsune Chaos Drive

I tried to make the Layer for Kitsune translucent but I kinda failed so it's my best attempt with using Paint (program). I didn't want to use Photoshop or whatever because they are too finnicky to use for this competition.

EDIT: Also, if anyone tells me my gimmick is illogical or impossible, here is what I'm going to say:
"USE YOUR IMAGINATION!!!"

Did you seriously make this in Paint? How?!
(Jun. 03, 2015  4:51 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

I tried to make the Layer for Kitsune translucent but I kinda failed so it's my best attempt with using Paint (program). I didn't want to use Photoshop or whatever because they are too finnicky to use for this competition.

EDIT: Also, if anyone tells me my gimmick is illogical or impossible, here is what I'm going to say:

Did you seriously make this in Paint? How?!

I'm gonna have to PM you that.
Really crazy good.
(Jun. 03, 2015  3:37 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: If there's very little contestants, does the contest get cancelled?

I think alot of entrants will wait til the last min. As not to give the competition any ideas.
(Jun. 03, 2015  9:45 PM)username2130 Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2015  3:37 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: If there's very little contestants, does the contest get cancelled?

I think alot of entrants will wait til the last min. As not to give the competition any ideas.

Oh! Why didn't I do that?! Gah!
Grin cool i can't wait to see everyone's ideas! I myself will be preparing something for this contest, hopefully i can win something haha.
(Jun. 04, 2015  7:23 AM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: http://imgur.com/wOSkMLT
thank you kai v
this is my bey

Cool, thank you for your entry. Is Fire made of rubber, or something firey ?
(Jun. 04, 2015  2:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2015  7:23 AM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: http://imgur.com/wOSkMLT
thank you kai v
this is my bey

Cool, thank you for your entry. Is Fire made of rubber, or something firey ?

Fire is made of fire haha, I'm sorry I couldn't help it.
Uhhhh. I guess Ill enter!
sounds awesome

cool
My entry! Every Beyblade series needs a Dragoon interpretation Wink.

Layer: Dragoon (Click to View)

Disk: Galaxy (Click to View)

Driver: Clutch (Click to View)
Uh wow, that's kinda interesting, I smell genius!
Well it looks like I have competition. Tri may even beat mine Smile
(Jun. 10, 2015  10:13 PM)Momohimi Wrote: Well it looks like I have competition. Tri may even beat mine Smile

Wow, this comment is so flattering for J.I.N.B.E.E! hahah.
(Jun. 11, 2015  12:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2015  10:13 PM)Momohimi Wrote: Well it looks like I have competition. Tri may even beat mine Smile

Wow, this comment is so flattering for J.I.N.B.E.E! hahah.

Oh yeah, he's also good too (everyone is).

I still don't understand how the gimmick of the Driver works? It sounds like an EG even though you said it wasn't suppose to be like one.
(Jun. 11, 2015  12:41 AM)♥FussyPharmist♥ Wrote:

I still don't understand how the gimmick of the Driver works? It sounds like an EG even though you said it wasn't suppose to be like one.

Erm...use your imagination? Actually, my gimmick for the Driver is suppose to be like a Battle Striker (toys I honestly loved) launcher or one of those K-nex motor things, if you press it then it activates a tiny motor but if a Beyblade stops pushing the wings and lets go then the motor stops until the wings are pressed inside again. Basically, my Driver is kinda like when you push the button of a Battle Striker launcher it would run but it would stop if you let go of that button.

Not even sure my gimmick is possible...
Ugh this beyblade drawing is taking so much longer than i thought it would XD I'm drawing it using my Tablet for Osu! on Photoshop... it looks pretty good in my opinion; but you guys will be the judges of that on June 18th hahaha.
Consider me a player in this event as well, though I'll be posting my set up later on in the day or following day as of currently.

Also, do we have to include a sticker sheet?