28.57%
Banana
14.29%
Strawberry
14.29%
Other
42.86%
Total: 100% 7 vote(s)
Why. WHY WOULD THE WORLD NEED THIS THREAD?!
I think that strawberries and bananas are best! YUMMY FRUIT, I usually have fruit in a smoothy, and the components are usually strawberries and bananas...

EDIT: CyberBlader27
It's in the Off-Topic Forum, so why not?
(Jun. 26, 2011  5:02 PM)CyberBlader27 Wrote: Why. WHY WOULD THE WORLD NEED THIS THREAD?!

I rofl'd when i saw that comment
Sorry everyone, whenever I see 1-line OPs, I for some reason think it'll be shut down for lack of content.
Oh, and I love strawberries, clementines, and kiwi! Cute
Lemons, lemons lemons lemons. You know they're better than the orange. Lemons, lemons lemons lemons. Never be, quite as good as the lime!
Why would I not want a fruit thread?! It is a mystery
I LOVE FRUIT!!!
Thread rated 5-Facebolts
(Jun. 26, 2011  5:11 PM)CyberBlader27 Wrote: Why would I not want a fruit thread?! It is a mystery
I LOVE FRUIT!!!
Thread rated 5-Facebolts

nicee, fruit iz healthy, and yummy
I think pineapple is the best fruit for me.
(Jun. 26, 2011  5:16 PM)Ultimate Zero Wrote: I think pineapple is the best fruit for me.

kool, its my 2nd fav
PINEAPPLE! They are awesome but if you get one that isn't cut, is almost an inviciable fruit, also I like citrus fruit. (A pineapple is one right?)
I feel bad for apple it has no votes at all.
(Jun. 26, 2011  5:16 PM)Higashi Wrote: PINEAPPLE! They are awesome but if you get an up cut one, is almost an inviciable fruit, also I like citrus fruit. (A pineapple is one right?)

ima check on wikipedia, pineapples r really good cut up

EDIT: pineapples r not-cirtus
(Jun. 26, 2011  5:09 PM)spiritofldrago Wrote: Lemons, lemons lemons lemons. You know they're better than the orange. Lemons, lemons lemons lemons. Never be, quite as good as the lime!

In some places on the internet, that's suggestive.
(Jun. 26, 2011  5:18 PM)CyberBlader27 Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2011  5:09 PM)spiritofldrago Wrote: Lemons, lemons lemons lemons. You know they're better than the orange. Lemons, lemons lemons lemons. Never be, quite as good as the lime!

In some places on the internet, that's suggestive.

that talk about lemons is mr.weebl song lyrics, i think the type of orange thats in a cup is a little better than limes
(Jun. 26, 2011  5:17 PM)halfbeastblader Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2011  5:16 PM)Higashi Wrote: PINEAPPLE! They are awesome but if you get an up cut one, is almost an inviciable fruit, also I like citrus fruit. (A pineapple is one right?)

Oh well, in my mind it is, or was... anyways it's still good!
(Jun. 26, 2011  5:25 PM)Higashi Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2011  5:17 PM)halfbeastblader Wrote:

Oh well, in my mind it is, or was... anyways it's still good!

spongebob has a tricked out pineapple
This is just stupid.