fav anime characters?

Ezekiel (Carole and Tuesday)
Skip (Carole and Tuesday, how'd you get here Thundercat too wth)
William G. Maryblood (Saihate no Paladin)
Yassan (Nichibros, a.k.a Literary Girl)
Revy (Black Lagoon)
I really like Elizabeth Liones, she is one of my favorite characters ever! 😁[Image: the-seven-deadly-sins-cosplay-elizabeth-...0x720.webp][Image: sf9828yv-480.jpg]
1. Valt Aoi (Legend of Legends)

2. Garou (Absolute Evil)

3. Phi (God of Destruction)

4. Saitama (Caped Baldy)

5. Luffy (Joyboy)
I’d have to say about two fictional characters are my favorite.
1. Dai (MC of Dragon Quest: Dai No Daibouken)
2. Edward Elric ( One of two MC’s in Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood)
(Jul. 26, 2022  9:11 PM)DeletedYT Wrote:
(May. 21, 2022  4:33 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: Hello, I am opening this thread to discuss about favorite characters among all animations, not only Beyblade! :-)

Who is your favorite character?

My favorite character ever is Tohka Yatogami.

Goku, Valt Aoi and Purple Heart (Hyperdimension: The Animation) are among my favorites after Tohka, what about you? 😁

[Image: FTG9eNoUUAAmaM7?format=jpg&name=900x900]

fantastic
(Jul. 15, 2022  2:32 PM)Lean Walhalla Wrote: My favorite character ever is Chizuru Mizuhara 😁
[Image: chizuru.jpg]
[Image: 9f3fd8c57d24a046_b42d3e27315d1597_109015...769722.jpg]

Dude you have to choose...

(Sep. 21, 2022  10:04 PM)Lean Walhalla Wrote: I really like Elizabeth Liones, she is one of my favorite characters ever! 😁[Image: the-seven-deadly-sins-cosplay-elizabeth-...0x720.webp][Image: sf9828yv-480.jpg]

...Elizabeth or Chizulu? :-)
(Feb. 24, 2023  4:09 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2022  2:32 PM)Lean Walhalla Wrote: My favorite character ever is Chizuru Mizuhara 😁

Dude you have to choose...

[quote='Lean Walhalla' pid='1831755' dateline='1663794246']
I really like Elizabeth Liones, she is one of my favorite characters ever! 😁

...Elizabeth or Chizulu? :-)
Dude I can't choose.
From beyblade I would have to say, shu kurenai is my favorite character but from all anime I'd have to say Luffy for now jut bc i'm watching one piece. Before it was Gojo from jujutsu kizen, and before that it was Kakoshi from naruto.
Yusuke, Killua, Kyoya Tategami, Toga Himeko, Yuta Okkotsu are some of my top faves
It's definitely been Goku for me I mostly love his Z version just because that's where he speaks as a character and it really sucks when people misinterpret his character.
Nazuna from call of night
Delta Akane or Zakuro in the dub is cold personallty is cool and he had a good redemption