Dranzer
38.46%
Driger
23.08%
Draciel
8.97%
Total: 100% 156 vote(s)
(Oct. 31, 2010  8:38 PM)NitroNeo89 Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2010  9:45 PM)x-giraffe-x Wrote: who is better than driger? TIGERCLAW-ATTACK!!!^^

The Galaxy Storm for sure how can you hit the claw in the storm

Tired
carp ya!^^
I have to say that my fav Bit-Beast on the Blade Breakers team would have to be Dranzer a Phoenix has always interested me due to their ability to control fire XD
I like dranzer a lot but I like draciel more.......... GRAVITY CONTROL!!!!! HAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
Dranzer all the way
(Oct. 27, 2010  9:01 PM)ScottPilgrimWBO Wrote: When does the poll end?

not until a moderator closes the thread....
I love it how driger, dranzer, and dragoon all have 15 votes, and then draciel is way behind
What can i say Max really deserved better than a Turtle which had a voice of a turkey
dranzer all the way i mean like its a huge man eating bird
Dragoon! That was also the first beyblade I ever got. Dragoon was the Beyblade that got me into wanting to buy more and stuff.
Dragoon has 21 votes but only few people expressing out loud that they love Dragoon , such a weird thing
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!! its my fav.like its character like the battles its in,Draciel is awesome,and did I say Draciel is awesome?plus I like turtles lol
(Nov. 15, 2010  2:33 AM)MaskedPhoenix Wrote: Dranzer. I have a thing for Phoenix's

You and me both
so the tiger, dragon, and phoenix are way ahead of the turtle still no draciel fans out there?
Gaia Dragoon exists.
You could've just said 5 Saint Bit Beasts.
(Nov. 15, 2010  2:37 AM)UltimateChimera Wrote: DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Nov. 03, 2010  4:32 PM)tman14 Wrote: I like dranzer a lot but I like draciel more.......... GRAVITY CONTROL!!!!! HAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Did this thread become the "Who can do the best Max battle cry impression" or something? Tongue_out_wink

Anyway I voted Draciel obviously as he is my fave character's Bit Beast XD Max and Draciel need more love!
(Nov. 13, 2010  7:51 PM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: What can i say Max really deserved better than a Turtle which had a voice of a turkey

Draciel had a turkey's voice? Hmmm never really thought so but I kinda see what ya mean there and Max let's face it deserved better luck on Beyblade altogether XD
Yeah really i think max is better than ray , ray actually really bores me , i think they should have given the tiger to max
DRANZER best beyblade ever.
I guess not many people like Draciel? I like Driger, always have since I first got into Beyblade.