FARRAS1702 sig/avatar Shop>>><<<Showroom

Hey, im FARRAS1702! I always do my best in making sigs and avatar. So, it came out that i made this shop. I will do requests and try my best.

Alright, here are some rules that sould be follow if you want to request something.

Rules~~:

1. You only may request non animated signature and avatars.
2. You should give me a credit for the sig or avatar i made.
3. When I finished your request, you should use it at least for 1 week.
4. Request format is required.

~ Request _ Format~:

1. Bacground
2. Pictures
3. Text Font
4. Style you want

Rules are really strict here. If you don't follow the rules, I will not do your requests.

Here are some examples that iv'e made...
[Image: banner1yv.jpg] [Image: slbanner.jpg]
[Image: saiyanbanner.jpg]

Okay, Thanks!
Good luck Indo bro!
@Izuma Inzori: Thnx brother!
Good Luck Man Hope Your Shop Turns Out Well
Pretty good a lor better when i first started thought they are to plain try following a tutorial also the the renders need to be rendered better and NEVER EVER lower the opacity of a render
WHY XYO? I have a new one, it is epic, and it uses MAJOR FADING LEVELS
to everybody: thanks for the advices.
My showroom idea is becoming more popular... good luck though.
Hey can u make me a sig of super sayain 3 Goku at the right and super sayain 3 vegeta with my name in the middle
THNX
@ Thesayianblader: sure, when its done, i will pm you...
From an old GFX-er-slash-shop owner, I will give you some major rules for this thread to live longer(and spam free):

1. MAKE REQUEST FORMATS. Its really an orginize thing. Ask them what they want, links of the pics that they want to include, backgrounds, ETC. plus, be strict on it.

2. MAKE MORE EXAMPLES. This make people like you and your shop. Try about 5 best examples to impress requesters.

3. Lastly, and the most important rule: GO TO OTHER SHOPS. We got a very strict rule on this, but we will warn those who will do this: IF someone requests at this shop, AND on another shop, you will be warned, and if the owner of the shop is VERY STRICT, he/she might NOT make your sig.
@ DeX: thanks for the information and advice.. btw, thesayainblader's signature is ready, i will pm you.. hope you like it...
@Thesayainblader: do you like the sig?
Hey FARRAS1702, i want to request a sig...

I want a jade jupiter in the middle and give some fading effects just to make it look cool... plus, put my name under jade jupiter in the middle.. thanks...