FACE CONTEST: MFB Opening Karaoke!

(Sep. 30, 2009  2:43 PM)Spinster Wrote: As a semi-professional singer, I actually kind of want to do this, but I have absolutely NO recording equipment.

Question... how are you a semi-professional singer? i thought your either a professional singer or just a singer. lol
(Sep. 30, 2009  5:20 PM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Question... how are you a semi-professional singer? i thought your either a professional singer or just a singer. lol

uh because sometimes he sings in theatre shows but doesn't do it full time?
:] I wanna do a scremo cover ahhahaha
(Sep. 30, 2009  3:19 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: your iBook has a mic

It stopped working about 6 months after I got the computer. Since I never used it for anything, I never bothered to get it fixed.
Really cool contest... Might rap it. YO BT!!!!!!
hahaha
Grin!!!!!
Amg, i so want to enter but it is really embarrassing D:
I need to find out ways to make it EXTREMELY funneh >Grin
Ahhh theres 4 days and currently bbgoldflame has won hahaha

I soo want to do this damn itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt Unhappy
Stop being pansies people and enter.
I'll be done by sunday but most likely saturdayy since i have to go somewhere important sunday >___>
(Oct. 08, 2009  9:18 PM)Khel Wrote: Stop being pansies people and enter.

Haha pansies. XD
i would enter but my voice sounds like rusty nail scratched on a chalk board. -.-
Watch out Flamerx1231... Khel might cool you a pansy. Speechless haha jks

I've been trying to do this... but i haven't had the time... from what my teachers tell me.. i have only 3 weeks left to hand in all my work for all subjects. (all my work is getting moderated instead of marked by my teachers.) Chocked_2 so I've been working my ... behind off.. trying to stay up to date with all my work. Unhappy
Does igt have to be in Japenesse..?
EDIT: Yes! I mean Tongue_out

Or maybe you can use the translated lyrics.
Rawrrr I wanna make a original beyblade song :[
I really hope at least two other people post their entry ...

LDrago Wrote:Does igt have to be in Japenesse..?
No.
I actually planned on recording this thing this weekend, but I got a cold which scrapped my voice and gave me one hell of a headache...

This is pretty dang ridiculous. I think there should, like...another week to record this. Contests need to have more than three or four entries...they need more than one entry, at the very least, especially when there can be two winners...
This blows.
(Oct. 12, 2009  10:42 PM)Khel Wrote: This blows.

I second this. Also, Brad, i thought you were going to enter. :\
No one had the time, we all have busy schedules...(Not me, I was just lazy until I got the cold...which made me even lazier)
(Oct. 12, 2009  10:45 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: I second this. Also, Brad, i thought you were going to enter. :\

sure, i'll just call work and tell them im taking the day off
I've been away from my recording equipment for a couple weeks. I'll do it as soon as I'm back home.
Hahaha I've finished mine! Mwahaha uploading onto youtube now Smile

Edited: 900th post!

Argh my voice is terrible - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SySEL6pjU1Q
(Oct. 13, 2009  3:45 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: sure, i'll just call work and tell them im taking the day off

Well, it doesn't really matter, you have one of the busiest jobs out there so fair enough.

At least we have someone else enter now and Dragonsclaw, that is that bad and at least it is something. Grin