FACE CONTEST: Design a Metal Fight Beyblade! WINNERS!

Congrats Rocky and Werkbau! Pick the Red one!! XD
My congratulations go out to both of you, Rocky and Werkbau. Smile
(Apr. 02, 2009  12:29 AM)Rocky Wrote: Argh. You probably think I'm mad but there are so many pros and cons to each colour. I could be here forever. Plus for some reason yellow is called orange. And that brings another twenty points to consider in on its own. And then theres overall preference, positioning, names, associated objects, concepts and experiences......apparently there's a whole thing about people from my school not being able to decide things. We tend to overthink things a tad. XD Ugh, hang on a sec.

okay this is actually getting annoying

just pick one
GREEN MEANS GO.
RED MEANS STOP...and choose,..Get it..Stop and choose XD.
Congratulations guys. You earned it. =)
Congrats on winning guys.
Congrats guys! Werkbau had the same idea as me but i got pissed at my drawings and rq'ed.
Congratulations! The designs were beautiful and much better than I could have done!
I'm sorry Brad - I broke your enthusiasm and then I fell asleep before I could give you an answer. Pinching_eyes
I CHOOSE RED!!! Grin
(Apr. 02, 2009  6:54 AM)Rocky Wrote: I'm sorry Brad - I broke your enthusiasm and then I fell asleep before I could give you an answer. >_<
I CHOOSE RED!!! Grin

You open the Face Booster RED and ...

You find a Sagittario Face!
[Image: sagittarioface.png]

Well, it's probably not what you wanted ...
(Apr. 02, 2009  6:59 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: You open the Face Booster RED and ...

You find a Sagittario Face!
[Image: sagittarioface.png]

Well, it's probably not what you wanted ...

Ahh, that's like the suckiest pull. Too bad Rocky, better luck next time.Tongue_out

Now only Wekbau more to go.
Well, Sagittarius is her symbol under the zodiac so maybe she'll be happy?
(Apr. 02, 2009  7:03 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Well, Sagittarius is her symbol under the zodiac so maybe she'll be happy?

Actually that could make things better. Either way though a face is a face, and this board including myself are nothing but rabid collectors so any face will make us happy.
Wow :3 I almost spilled my soda when I opened WBO today .Thanks for all the compliments. I'm glad that you liked it, I was somewhat skeptical when I posted here, being 3AM work after all.

I'm short on words, but happy Grin

and.. time to pick one! uhh, I like all the colors Tongue_out
But I think I'll take the Blue one.
(Apr. 02, 2009  7:07 AM)Werkbau Wrote: Wow :3 I almost spilled my soda when I opened WBO today .Thanks for all the compliments. I'm glad that you liked it, I was somewhat skeptical when I posted here, being 3AM work after all.

I'm short on words, but happy Grin

and.. time to pick one! uhh, I like all the colors Tongue_out
But I think I'll take the Blue one.

You open the Face Booster BLUE and ...

You find a Leone Face!

[Image: leoneface.png]

Hey, an Uncommon! Nice!
YaY 1st FACE! RAWR!

*cough* XD

Not bad, I like Leone. too bad it wasn't Libra though.

also I wonder what event will the face booster black come out. is it very special?
(Apr. 02, 2009  7:18 AM)Werkbau Wrote: YaY 1st FACE! RAWR!

*cough* XD

Not bad, I like Leone. too bad it wasn't Libra though.

also I wonder what event will the face booster black come out. is it very special?

It will come soon. I think some people will be disappointed at how hard it is to get, but the contents are amazing!
It's true the contents are ultimate Bey-Glory.
Ahaha, Sag face, nice. Seriously though, I do want to get a Sagittario despite it's suckiness so I'm happy with this. XD Thanks everyone. Joyful_3
Congratulation! I like the "Firefox" one from Rocky.