FACE CONTEST: Design a BeyStadium WINNERS!

This isn't the kind of publicity I want!
(Apr. 18, 2009  1:45 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: This isn't the kind of publicity I want!
All publicity is good publicity!
Except that kind.. That's just stealing lives lol.
Heh people at school tell me I have no social life with all this japanese fad stuff... They even call me "Jap..."
(Apr. 18, 2009  3:05 AM)jsc Wrote: Heh people at school tell me I have no social life with all this japanese fad stuff... They even call me "Jap..."

that's racist! Wink
(Apr. 18, 2009  2:11 AM)dieddead46 Wrote: All publicity is good publicity!
Except that kind.. That's just stealing lives lol.

How can Brad be stealing your lives when your the one that comes on here with your own free will, just like me.
It was kind of a joke Zander
Yeah, I never see that people do joke but then why did you put 'kind of a joke'?
lol zander u take what people say way to serious i realise its harder readin what someone is saying rahter than hearing it because you dont hear their tone and all that but still lol i used to be bad at that myself lol as far as this being like a dating forum not only is there not many girls theres no girls in australia Unhappy lol except i think beybi but shes only 14 and im 17 so id be screwed lol
I was joking around on the last post when I said that.

Who found this contest hard anyway?
It wasn't impossible or anything but I think it's the hardest contest we've had. It's hard to make it both innovative and creative and still be realistic. XD
(Apr. 18, 2009  4:36 PM)Rocky Wrote: It wasn't impossible or anything but I think it's the hardest contest we've had. It's hard to make it both innovative and creative and still be realistic. XD

I agree i didnt enter the mfb one because i didnt know enough about them so when i heard the new one was to design a beystadium i got excited and thought yeah this is easier!!! but then i actually thought about how difficult i was finding it and it put me off this one lol but hey next time il enter.
am... the first one was kind of harder since the beystadium is more basic than an actual beyblade. and because there are some beyblade noobs (like me) who cant be creative in creating one since they dont really now about how will it perform if they added this or removed that.... (hope you can understand what i said XD)
(Apr. 18, 2009  4:53 PM)pegasis Wrote: am... the first one was kind of harder since the beystadium is more basic than an actual beyblade. and because there are some beyblade noobs (like me) who cant be creative in creating one since they dont really now about how will it perform if they added this or removed that.... (hope you can understand what i said XD)

I agree completely because I know nothing about beyblades to be able to design one. Beystadiums on the other hand are a little easier to think about.
(Apr. 18, 2009  4:17 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Yeah, I never see that people do joke but then why did you put 'kind of a joke'?

this is the kind of post you should stop making
I thought the metal fight beyblade design was harder, I hardly knew anything about MFB then ... so it was really hard for me Pinching_eyes_2
(Apr. 18, 2009  3:11 AM)blader9 Wrote: that's racist! Wink
Well, at least he appears to be on the winning team.
heh this is why this site is almost as funny as mtv jacka** Supaburn
(Apr. 19, 2009  4:13 AM)flamerx1231 Wrote: heh this is why this site is almost as funny as mtv jacka** Supaburn

that's not a funny show

edit: oh you're 12
(Apr. 19, 2009  4:13 AM)flamerx1231 Wrote: heh this is why this site is almost as funny as mtv jacka** Supaburn
Beyblade is serious business.
(Apr. 19, 2009  4:15 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: that's not a funny show

edit: oh you're 12
That show is painful to watch. Nothing that should happen, ever happens.
(Apr. 19, 2009  4:16 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Beyblade is serious business.
About as serious as a children's card game.

Also, Congratulations to the winners of the contest Smile
i know i take my blading serious to.and i might be 12 but i blade like im 16
(Apr. 19, 2009  4:35 AM)flamerx1231 Wrote: i know i take my blading serious to.and i might be 12 but i blade like im 16
You've been watching too much baseball. Stop listening to Yogi Bera.

There's no age ranking on Beyblading.
i know but when i was 8 the kid who was older won.now i kick my 40 year old uncles butt and he launchd it perfectly.it was my leone 145 vs his borrowed pegasis 105
Sliding shoot? Pegasis should have won.
i been playing beyblade for 5 years and now i made three new great combos

[warn]