FACE CONTEST: Design a BeyStadium WINNERS!

(Apr. 17, 2009  10:26 PM)NeekAlert Wrote: I still haven't got my face yet Unhappy
Brad went offline as soon as I came online XD
I wanna see what face you get! xD
(Apr. 17, 2009  10:32 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: LOL sorry

You open the Face Booster Green and get a Pisces Face! [Image: piscesface.png]

Wow, a Rare Face! You're really lucky!

That's my birth sign, must get that one, at least you did use a normal fish.

So tell use Brad, who came close to a win?
(Apr. 17, 2009  10:35 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: That's my birth sign, must get that one, at least you did use a normal fish.

We won't tell!
(Apr. 17, 2009  10:35 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: We won't tell!

Damn! Fine.
(Apr. 17, 2009  10:35 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: That's my birth sign, must get that one, at least you did use a normal fish.

What Brad means to say that it was like, a ten to fifteen way tie between everyone else. There was no way to choose a third place even if there was a third!

But he's Brad, so he'll never tell you JUST how tough your guys were . ;p
(Apr. 17, 2009  11:42 PM)NeekAlert Wrote: Wow, my first face! (of many hopefully)
Joyful_2

You were really lucky! The odds of getting a Rare Face are 1 in 14!
(Apr. 17, 2009  11:43 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: You were really lucky! The odds of getting a Rare Face are 1 in 14!

That is slim odds.

Well, hope a new contest and cool contest comes soon but not to soon.
It'll be up within the next few days. Smile
Then what are the odds of ultimate dragoon Chocked
Whoa, really? You're dishing them out quick aren't you? You shouldn't set such high standards, you might run out of ideas at some point ^^; Or is it going to be a nice simple one like the first one? I mean no-one got it but it was simple in that it only involved thought and PMs. XD
(Apr. 17, 2009  11:48 PM)Hero Wrote: Then what are the odds of ultimate dragoon Chocked

0.1, I am guessing. Then again that might be a bit over the top.

And sweet, of course your not going to tell use what it is, that would take the fun away from it and people would start before the time.
(Apr. 17, 2009  11:50 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: You'll see Grin
My social life wants you to stop making the WBO so much fun; it's being slaughtered by addictive threads like these. Crying
(Apr. 18, 2009  12:29 AM)Deikailo Wrote: My social life wants you to stop making the WBO so much fun; it's being slaughtered by addictive threads like these. Crying

my lack of social life and a job means i can devote countless hours to this carp
(Apr. 18, 2009  12:30 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: my lack of social life and a job means i can devote countless hours to this carp

His got you there and it happens to be the same for me.
(Apr. 18, 2009  12:30 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: my lack of social life and a job means i can devote countless hours to this carp
Nooo! My chances of finding love have been shattered by battling tops! Unhappy

(unless I turn out lucky like you and Annie somehow)

You Mr. Bradley Tiller are the sole reason why my grades have fallen this semester (that and it's supposed to be the hardest of the four).
(Apr. 18, 2009  12:51 AM)Khel Wrote: You Mr. Bradley Tiller are the sole reason why my grades have fallen this semester (that and it's supposed to be the hardest of the four).
harmless unoficcal beyblade site turns into a dating website.
Supaburn
(Apr. 18, 2009  12:55 AM)flamerx1231 Wrote: harmless unoficcal beyblade site turns into a dating website.
Supaburn

Erm, no.

Yosh! I'm going to go all out for the next contest, you watch, I'll win for sure.
(Apr. 18, 2009  12:55 AM)flamerx1231 Wrote: harmless unoficcal beyblade site turns into a dating website.
Supaburn
I was joshin', dude. There's like, maybe five actives girls on this site. ain't happenin'.
(Apr. 18, 2009  1:11 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I was joshin', dude. There's like, maybe five actives girls on this site. ain't happenin'.
That's what comes from Shonen Anime products!
(Apr. 18, 2009  12:51 AM)Khel Wrote: You Mr. Bradley Tiller are the sole reason why my grades have fallen this semester (that and it's supposed to be the hardest of the four).

me too