FACE CONTEST: Design a BeyStadium WINNERS!

(Apr. 17, 2009  8:45 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Wink Why else would there be different boosters?
Because you're oh so crafty and would want us to THINK there are different outcomes so we scramble about to do contests and pick different ones until eventually we fin out it's just one big conspiracy and they are IN FACT all the same and we were tricked by Brad yet again? And then we find out that that email about the steel squad was true.

As you can tell, my train of thought follows a less practical route.

and omg look at the time! I have to wake up in an hour.
am really liking your face deikailo!
so is there an upcoming contest brad?
(Apr. 17, 2009  9:13 AM)pegasis Wrote: am really liking your face deikailo!
so is there an upcoming contest brad?

Yeah, contests are fun.

BTW, can you get two of the same face? That's been bugging me for a while now.
Yeah Zander, pretty sure you can.
(Apr. 17, 2009  12:19 PM)Aqua Wrote: Congtrats Deikailo and Neek!
Congtrats Deikailo and NeekAlert!
You could've just quoted. I love how everyone's quoting the typo. And then Driger comes along and thinks he'll make it look like he typed it himself but copy-pastes the typo. XD
Congrats Dekailo and NeekAlert!

I`m waiting for the day someone picks the red booster and gets ultimate dragoon. If I ever win one of these, I am sooo picking orange XD .
Wow, this put a smile on face whe I logged in! Grin

Right, I choose the green booster. (I hope it's lucky)
My fist face!Joyful_2
(Apr. 17, 2009  12:01 PM)Rocky Wrote: Yeah Zander, pretty sure you can.

Cool, love it if someone got 5 of ultimate Dragoon and no one else seems to be able to get it, that would be funny.

Anyway, Brad said it was hard to chose so who were the other people? I'm pretty sure Pegasis is one of those that came close.
^ thnx Smile i hope i was one of the contenders,
it sucks i didn't win Unhappy but anyway i had fun doing mine in this contest Joyful_3
great new face deikailo
WAY TO GO nEEKaLERT AND dEIKAILO Smile
Great job, both of you!
Congratulations guys. I completely missed Neek's submission, so that took me by surprise, but it is a very interesting design. Would make the beyblade's movement patterns weird. And Congrats Deikalo, I knew you would win XD.
I am soooo stoked for the next contest! I love opening up unknown gifts! :3

And thanks again guys for all of your support and recognition. Grin I wish us all the best of luck for the next contest.
brad tell us the next contest.i bet it is design a character or something
I still haven't got my face yet Unhappy
Brad went offline as soon as I came online XD
He will when he is ready.
Be patient. =/
EDIT: directed at flamerx
(Apr. 17, 2009  10:26 PM)NeekAlert Wrote: I still haven't got my face yet Unhappy
Brad went offline as soon as I came online XD

LOL sorry

You open the Face Booster Green and get a Pisces Face! [Image: piscesface.png]

Wow, a Rare Face! You're really lucky!