FACE CONTEST: Design a BeyStadium WINNERS!

(Apr. 18, 2009  9:55 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: this is the kind of post you should stop making

I think you said this somewhere else but still, it has made me lighten up a bit and just enjoy things and not take things so seriously.

I can tell the next contest is going to be good and hopefully it is something I could do, like I couldn't do the beyblade one because I didn't have the knowledge to be able to do it.

Also, Pegasis's stadium still rocks in my eyes.
(Apr. 19, 2009  4:49 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Pegasis should have won.
do you mean i shouldve won the contest or that was about flamerx1231 battle?
and brad can ou tell me if i was close of wining this one?
(Apr. 19, 2009  4:49 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Pegasis should have won.
Guys you realise it's pretty rude to ask such questions? What if you were someone who tried hard but only came up with a mediocre design. If you Brad said who came close and you weren't even on that list then you'd be pretty disappointed. I know you're curious but all that counts is who actually won so stop asking about seconds and thirds and such. Everyone who entered had a decent design. If you didn't win then that's a shame, just try your best next time.

And as for saying who you think should've won. Well that's even worse. Brad and the Comittee picked the winners because they're the most qualified. Regardless of who you thought should've won, they're decision is final and shouldn't be debated about. It's also disrespectful to those who did win. How would you like it if won and then you heard everybody talking about how they'd much rather person X won instead? It's not very nice.

I think it's time this thread was closed actually. The contest is over so, in my opinion at least, it doesn't really need to be kept open. It's only gonna bring about annoying discussions. :\
Thank you Rocky!

I foresee this becoming filled with spam, so I shall close it for now. If Brad wishes to reopen it he will.