F and HF for Lightning L-Drago

I've been trying to use Lightning L-Drago CH120RF for a long time but it's never really been able to beat any defense customization I have because it keeps running out of spin. So I decided to try it out with some F and HF instead and it got slightly better results, so I want to know if the same thing is true for other people. Here are my tests:

Conditions: All parts were Hasbro. This was done in a TT attack stadium using only light launchers because I don't have a BeyLauncher. I also don't have any Metal Faces or a CS, RS or RSF, so please don't ask why I didn't use them.
All tests were done against Earth Aquario GB145 B. I used the alternating launch for it.

Lightning L-Drago CH120 RF(Upper mode and CH was 145)
Lightning L-Drago CH120 HF(Upper, CH at 145)
Lightning L-Drago CH120 F(Upper, CH at 145)
So I found I got the best results with F, but HF was the only one that won once by OS and that wasn't a close match either.
You're either doing something very wrong since Lightning L Drago is the best attack wheel atm and wipes the floor with Earth Aquario GB145B.
1. do u slide shoot , just wondering but now for the more harsh post
2. earth aquario gb145 b is out classed , for quality testing buy metal faces
this test doesnt mean anything due to attack types arnt suppost to OS only KO
and anyway CH120 isnt the best attack track, 100,90 and 85 are much better choices
thinking about it it should be smashing the bey combo

i hope u take this into mind, i wont report this for closing but will most likely be closed soon
sorry

EDIT: beaten i think???
CH120 is pretty good on LLD actually...
(Apr. 08, 2011  11:39 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: CH120 is pretty good on LLD actually...

really???? compared to 90 and my friends 85 it didnt do to well ( we had a tt attack just for knowlege) anyway we shouldnt spam this thread
Are you sure it's in Upper Mode? Or maybe you have Multi-Hit and Upper mixed up?
(Apr. 08, 2011  11:46 AM)samueldl722 Wrote: Are you sure it's in Upper Mode? Or maybe you have Multi-Hit and Upper mixed up?

forgot to mention that
UPPER IS WHEN THE RED STICKER IS SHOWN AND YELLOW COVERED if u do that u may get some more good results
That helps a ton if they have no stickers on. It shows the modes on the beywiki article.
Interesting results. I hope this wasn't a Hasbro Light Launcher, because that sucks. Also, are you sure you know how to do sliding shoot.

Try to stock up on a BeyLauncher L or Light Launcher[TAKARA-TOMY] Because RF is too weak when used with Hasbro's Ripcord Launcher.
Electric I have been doing a sliding shot, I forgot to mention that in the OP, yes, they're hasbro light launchers because I don't have access to any beylaunchers yet
@darkblader12 I definitely have it on upper mode, I checked beywiki before testing and the yellow stickers are covered. also, I don't think it mattered which beyblade I was testing against since I was just trying to see the difference between the bottoms. As long as the parts made a decent, not necessarily top-tier defense beyblade, it should be fine. It should be the same if I use metal faces of the same weight on each beyblade, although I admit if I had metal faces I would use a heavier one for the defense beyblade. I admit attack beyblades aren't supposed to be built OS but I just said that to show the difference in stamina.
UltraBlader I don't get how these results came either. I can do another test but RF has never worked for me. Maybe because it's Hasbro, I'm not sure
(Apr. 08, 2011  1:50 PM)gokurox Wrote: yes, they're hasbro light launchers because I don't have access to any beylaunchers yet

are you using a short hasbro ripcord? or a longer one?

hasbro's short ripcords could make all the difference (i think)
These results aren't really valid because you're using a Light Launcher L for LLDrago, which explains all of the outspins from Earth Aquario. It is best to use a Beylauncher-L, for it gives the most RPMs for LLDrago at the moment.
I did a bit more testing, with an Earth Bull 145WD, just for the fun of it. The results weren't fun.

LLD CH120 RF (upper, 145)
LLD CH120 HF (upper, 145)
LLD CH120 F(upper, 145)
I hope this is also just because I didn't use the BeyLauncher-L. Conditions were all the same as last time except that I decided to use a BeyPointer for LLD. I'm very comfortable with it so it wasn't because of that.
Then Obvioulsy it has something to do with your Launching or your RF.
So,
If someone else testes this and it fails this would be closed but for the movement I think it should b open.
It is obvious that you are doing something wrong. Keep practicing with MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF, because that is really not what it achieves for everyone else.