F:D Discussion

(Apr. 24, 2011  12:06 PM)The Ryuga Wrote: Are we saying that F;D is just bad period?

FGrin for me ain't bad.It could be a Rubber stamina tip plus an RF which is top-tier.
By the time it reaches RF it dosen't have as much as speed as RF and won't go as fast.
(Apr. 24, 2011  7:24 AM)Nile Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2011  3:44 PM)Mr. N Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2011  3:35 PM)Ink. Wrote: You read my mind. I was thinking that for a while. Gotta get a Big Bang Pegasis now. I think FGrin might be good for anti-meta combos. The Italians are gonnabe all over this.

You know, the funny thing is that TT recomended Basalt Leone II FGrin for an Attack type. Wrong like usual.

They..what?
I have seen the proof but why doesn't some one test that...
seems random but we can't know if we haven't tried

Well, I tried it for Defense and look at the results.
(Apr. 24, 2011  6:46 PM)Mr. N Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2011  7:24 AM)Nile Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2011  3:44 PM)Mr. N Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2011  3:35 PM)Ink. Wrote: You read my mind. I was thinking that for a while. Gotta get a Big Bang Pegasis now. I think FGrin might be good for anti-meta combos. The Italians are gonnabe all over this.

You know, the funny thing is that TT recomended Basalt Leone II FGrin for an Attack type. Wrong like usual.

They..what?
I have seen the proof but why doesn't some one test that...
seems random but we can't know if we haven't tried

Well, I tried it for Defense and look at the results.
yes i know they are probably because of SF using its destabilising abilities than RF to finish when on low spin
overall they are good results but who Know's Takara Tomy?
The Effect of this FGrin is unknown yet but futher Most maybe this is used fro stamina...? i will do testing when my BB-10 arrives with my bigbang
(Apr. 25, 2011  6:08 AM)Nile Wrote: The Effect of this FGrin is unknown yet but futher Most maybe this is used fro stamina...? i will do testing when my BB-10 arrives with my bigbang

I don't recall SF and RF being good at Stamina...
(Apr. 26, 2011  12:02 AM)Mr. N Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2011  6:08 AM)Nile Wrote: The Effect of this FGrin is unknown yet but futher Most maybe this is used fro stamina...? i will do testing when my BB-10 arrives with my bigbang

I don't recall SF and RF being good at Stamina...
Same........
Lol
Anyway back on topic why don't we test it on screw horigium
For it may be a use if screw didn't get knocked out...
screw only works best on low tracks and since pegasis 145RF was top tier could some1 please test Pegasis FGrin
I willbe testing F: D on different types of beys I have today or maybe tomorrow...Although I dont have many great beys...I can say that F: D is certainly not as good as expected..because I tried it in some matches and it lost quite easily
(Apr. 27, 2011  8:42 AM)RustyXD Wrote: screw only works best on low tracks and since pegasis 145RF was top tier could some1 please test Pegasis FGrin

I actually use this already. I use it like this: MF-H Pegasis F: D. When you shoot it light, it has enough smash to take out just about any stamina and defense type and once F: D kicks in, the smash seems to go even higher. However, the recoil becomes a problem sometimes and F: D doesn't really provide a lot of grip to stop it from flying.