Expiration of a few Blader Passports

Ok, thank you for the info, could you explain what you mean by collecting eight other members please?
I do not understand this phrase Confused
(Aug. 16, 2011  11:23 AM)Okarinamuu Wrote: Ok, thank you for the info, could you explain what you mean by collecting eight other members please?

I mean get 8 bladers who are members of the WBO, who would like to come to a tournament.
(Aug. 16, 2011  11:23 AM)Okarinamuu Wrote: explain what you mean by collecting eight other members please?
You need to plane a tournament and have at least 8 members that can come then you can host you own tournament!
Thank u a lot Itachi8 & Electric Wink it's cool, I'll try to remember if I have to organize my own event Joyful_2

Having a Blader Passport can still be useful without attending any events, because we have monthly giveaways as well as special occasional giveaways for Passport Holders.
What kinds of gifts do you have with the passport, other benefits that the failure to pay fees for most events?
I took it for a year and I think participating in the qualifying tournament Kidexpo in Paris in October for the World Championships in 2012 if there is no age limit imposed 16 years for example.

I am totally new to the world of Beyblade and I really want to invest myself fully in this passion and the WBO Community Wink

P.S Kai-V : can you check you'r MP please? I'm send you a MP for a moderator post for a french section Wink
Thank you Kai-V. Stupid
Ah, the Blader Passport really only applies to tournaments approved by the World Beyblade Organization. To date, there has been none in France, so the one you mentioned does not work with the Blader Passport. If they charge an entry fee, you will have to pay it.

No gift comes immediately with a Blader Passport, but as I mentioned, we hold monthly and occasional giveaways so you have a chance to win something.
Ok, thank you Kai-V, I'm good to come and live in the United States or Canada to Quebec if I want to have a chance not to pay entry fees to events lol :p