Evil Emporers pokemon-partner telling shop[OPEN]

Poll: Are you suited with the pokemon I gave you?

Yes
33.33%
Sometimes
33.33%
No(tell why not)
33.33%
Total: 100% 3 vote(s)
I can tell you whick pokemon suits you best.
Post here if you would like a telling!XDXDXDXD
arceus if there is one...

i guss i would
The pokemon that suits you best is...Ditto!
Beyblade+Pokemon+Girls+Trolling+Minecraft+Gaming
@TrollThe pokemon that fits you best is mr.mime and zekrom,the ideals pokemon
(Apr. 08, 2014  9:53 PM)Evil Emporer Wrote: @TrollThe pokemon that fits you best is mr.mime and zekrom,the ideals pokemon
WHA Mr. Mime? He's creepy. I dont say creepy, but ZEKROM IS SO MY TYPE
Could you explain why you say there the persons ideal Pokemon?

Also, it would probably be best to base it on what the person is like in real life (short tempered, cheerful etc. there probably a better word for it) and not hobbies.
Finally,you've posted!
A strong dragon-type such as reshiram will do for dragon king because dk is truthful,and his name is dragon king.I base my results off of the name,avatar,and sometimes sig.

I have a perfect match for Dual...
(Apr. 08, 2014  10:02 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Could you explain why you say there the persons ideal Pokemon?

Also, it would probably be best to base it on what the person is like in real life (short tempered, cheerful etc. there probably a better word for it) and not hobbies.

In that case...

Impatient, Short Tempered, Lonely
There are many pokemon with manynatures so if I based it from what you are like then I wouldn't be very accurate.Keep in mind,there are over100,000,0,00,000 000pokemon!!!!
(Apr. 08, 2014  10:13 PM)Evil Emporer Wrote: Finally,you've posted!
A strong dragon-type such as reshiram will do for dragon king because dk is truthful,and his name is dragon king.I base my results off of the name,avatar,and sometimes sig.

How'd you get that from spongebob?

I've never liked Reshiram. I 've been Team Zekrom for as long as I can remember . Also, I wasn't asking for one...

@his post above this: what if I said My hobbies were watching TV, playing basketball and Playing video Games? How could you choose a Pokemon from that?
(Apr. 08, 2014  10:31 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:

I've never liked Reshiram. I 've been Team Zekrom for as long as I can remember . Also, I wasn't asking for one...

Ive liked both Zekrom and Reshiram
@DKHaha,that's easy!Rotom ofcourse!XD
(Apr. 08, 2014  10:30 PM)Evil Emporer Wrote: There are many pokemon with manynatures so if I based it from what you are like then I wouldn't be very accurate.Keep in mind,there are over100,000,0,00,000 000pokemon!!!!
There is only 715 pokemon, not that many Evil Emperor.
Could you explain why though?

I don't see how rotom relates to basketball, playing video games or watching TV.
this looks like fun, here are some things about about myself, i play soccer, i guess ice hockey,bike,track and field events,beyblades, maybe pokemon, and the pokemon videogames as well, like to talk, joke, and play videogames sometimes and watch netflix!
(Apr. 08, 2014  10:45 PM)ULTIMATE BLAZE Wrote: this looks like fun, here are some things about about myself, i play soccer, i guess ice hockey,bike,track and field events,beyblades, maybe pokemon, and the pokemon videogames as well, like to talk, joke, and play videogames sometimes and watch netflix!

Cool. Emperor, you got this one!
Look up rotom old chateau and you will have a explantion.
Theres only 715 pokemon?!!?
Hmm...rotom and..........weaville,plus dialga.It will also be safe to assume chatot.
Remember,don't post your hobbies!That is not how I base my results!!!!
Simply post,"I want a telling"

(Apr. 08, 2014  10:53 PM)ULTIMATE BLAZE Wrote: huh, i'm rotom????XD
Sorry,I was replying to dragon king.
Your telling is below

I get spongebob from rotom because they are both "stretchable/flexible".
(Apr. 08, 2014  10:31 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:

@his post above this: what if I said My hobbies were watching TV, playing basketball and Playing video Games? How could you choose a Pokemon from that?
Eh, this isn't fair on me. My #1 Pokemon is Tototdile. I took five tests, and I showed up as Tototdile. Maybe what I'm trying to say is if we don't get one we like, we'll keep recycling for a new one and might turn into SPAM. Maybe you could ad some new rules.

base one of me.
This will defintely lead to SPAM (a lot of which already is).

This sounds like something more appropriate just to do over PM or something of the sorts. There's many fun tests on other websites to determine stuff like this.