(Every where in UK) Beyblade team Warriors Of Light

Well hmm ok Dman12 anyone who wants to volunteer just tell me and well evilbullboy i dnt no we can think ideas if pm
im not allowed to blade for 2 weeks
can some1 do me a favor and battle rockl-drago2866 at legend of the bey for me hes annoying and wears purple glasses. say dman12 said hi and to battle him (his names raheem)
(Jan. 14, 2011  9:30 PM)Mephiles Dark Wrote: Well hmm ok Dman12 anyone who wants to volunteer just tell me and well evilbullboy i dnt no we can think ideas if pm

Ok then pm me the location (or put it in this thread) you want to have to match and ill see if me and my partner can make it Smile if we cant ill send 2 other team members on my team to battle.
how was the tournament guys
y not?
I was at my cousins bday
and I am thinking of having a meetup on Saturday
what about our team battle we was going to arange???
hey guys im going to an unofficial tournament on 12th feb and a few beyunicorno members r gonna b there so im gonna show them we're the best team
it offical wbo toury (if we get excepted)
if its alright with dm il goin up with him
hopefully we will get excepted, me and u tag team ppl
hey, what's the name of the unofficial event because i was thinking of making one and then some one said they where making one, but didn't tell me the name of the event.
its something like suffolk bladers its in bury st edmunds
oh yh thats a bit tooooo far for me. if know one saw it there was a little meet up enzoez ( cant remember his name) made on the 5th of febuary just to say if anyone wants to go look at the thread

(sorry if this is spaming the thread)
(Jan. 30, 2011  7:35 PM)evilbullboy222 Wrote: oh yh thats a bit tooooo far for me. if know one saw it there was a little meet up enzoez ( cant remember his name) made on the 5th of febuary just to say if anyone wants to go look at the thread

(sorry if this is spaming the thread)

Me too.
your the one who made it obviously your gonna go....................................
the one im going to is the 12th of feb and the one who made it was unusual bob
I hope you guys will flourish make our team proud Red and Dman
we will ..................................................................hopefully Smile
will there be often meet ups i wouldn't be able to attend if they are in london if not i can join
hey you guys, who wants to go to a tournament on the 26th of February. I am trying to get people to come so I can recommend it to the WBO to make it official. go to the link and post saying if you can make it!!!!!!!!!

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-London-u...-----CLICK IT TO GET TO MY TOURNEY Pinching_eyes_2Pinching_eyes_2Pinching_eyes_2Pinching_eyes_2
Cannot read the link since its in the proposals forumUnhappy
how u guys doing btw?