Ever-Wish

I know there is a Marketing thread, but I am making this thread for specific information about Ever-Wish. I have heard of Ever-Wish from a couple of Blader aquaintances, I still do not know about Ever-wish. Their Service fee, shipping, etc.
(Apr. 22, 2019  10:03 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: I know there is a Marketing thread, but I am making this thread for specific information about Ever-Wish. I have heard of Ever-Wish from a couple of Blader aquaintances, I still do not know about Ever-wish. Their Service fee, shipping, etc.

Ever-Wish is a website where you can buy MFB, and Burst Beys (all Takara Tomy) for cheap prices, and its said to not be fake as I heard from someone else on here, and FunWithTheBugs get their TT Beys from there too. Their shipping cost depends on where you are from or something like that and has different options like for me: First Class Airmail = $13, Air Parcel = $49, EMS = $57
(Apr. 22, 2019  10:03 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: I know there is a Marketing thread, but I am making this thread for specific information about Ever-Wish. I have heard of Ever-Wish from a couple of Blader aquaintances, I still do not know about Ever-wish. Their Service fee, shipping, etc.

The shipping for me in New Jersey took a week for two RBV14 packs. They don't scam you by giving you a different Random Bey than the ones you ordered, if you choose a specific Bey from the random boosters. Everything is legit, despite how fake the low pries make it seem.
(Apr. 22, 2019  11:08 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

The shipping for me in New Jersey took a week for two RBV14 packs. They don't scam you by giving you a different Random Bey than the ones you ordered, if you choose a specific Bey from the random boosters. Everything is legit, despite how fake the low pries make it seem.

What about shipping. Was the shipping price same as Mr.Blade ^?
(Apr. 22, 2019  11:39 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2019  11:08 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The shipping for me in New Jersey took a week for two RBV14 packs. They don't scam you by giving you a different Random Bey than the ones you ordered, if you choose a specific Bey from the random boosters. Everything is legit, despite how fake the low pries make it seem.

What about shipping. Was the shipping price same as Mr.Blade ^?

For me, the standard shipping was $8, but I don't remember the others.

Basically as Mr.Blade stated, a website to get cheap MFB or Burst beys. The shipping varies depending on where you are or the quantity.