Evening Govnah.

I am SnooSnoo! I recently discovered my beyblades (Driger G and Wolborg 4), and I am now watching G Revolution for the first time. It's good to see that after all of these years, Beyblade still has active fans. (On a side note, are plastics REALLY selling for 50+ dollars on Ebay? What nonsense is this?)
welcome to the WBO!
Welcome!
btw, do you already know the Metal Fight Beyblades?
I only know that it's a new Beyblade series with new characters. I haven't actually bought a Beyblade in years, though I'd like to get several plastics if I could find them anywhere.
Welcome to the WBO!

haha you caught up with the older series just in time for MFB Smile

(Dec. 01, 2009  11:36 PM)SnooSnoo Wrote: (On a side note, are plastics REALLY selling for 50+ dollars on Ebay? What nonsense is this?)

Yeah, and that's pretty common. Since plastic beyblades have been discountinued for quite a while, some plastics are pretty rare and hard to come across now. But some sellers are insane, and will sell a Wyborg (which is a really crappy beyblade, not rare at all and not the greatest-looking bey either) for $30, for example. That would not be worth it at all.
That's a real shame. I wonder if it's pointless to hope for re-released plastics with this new series? I never managed to get my hands on Driger and Dranzer V2's.
(Dec. 02, 2009  12:04 AM)SnooSnoo Wrote: That's a real shame. I wonder if it's pointless to hope for re-released plastics with this new series? I never managed to get my hands on Driger and Dranzer V2's.

Yeah, that's very unlikely. It wouldn't really make sense for them to do that.

Actually, Driger V2 and Dranzer V2 are on ebay fairly often. Usually you can get them for $20<. cooljoe-uk usually has some.
welcome