Eurekaboy's Quiz Submission

4. Fill in the blanks:
The minimum number of players for a ranked tournament is __.
The minimum number of participants per group in Group Round Robin is __.
The maximum number of players overall for Group Round Robin is __.
A Swiss tournament with 17-32 players has __ rounds.

Please read the WBO Organizer's Guide thoroughly.

5. You had 10 confirmed players for your event, but it's fifteen minutes past start time and only 7 have shown up! What’s the best way to handle the situation?
First of all I will tell everyone to stay calm and then I will contact the missing players if they are coming I will start the tournament. Missing players battle will be on hold . If they are not coming I will remove their name from the challonge and then I will continue the tournament

Do not register players into Challonge or start the tournament before they arrive. If there are only 7 players after waiting some more time, the event becomes CLUB FORMAT. Return any gathered fees.

7. When using Challonge to run a tournament, there’s one “advanced option” you need to select. Which?
Quick Advance Report Score only not winner

Quick advance - report winners only, not scores.

8. What is the proper way for a player to adjust the BeyStadium’s placement?
Ask a judge before moving stadium or ask him only to adjust.

Players may not adjust the BeyStadium’s placement. If they feel it should be adjusted, they must ask the judge.

9. Under what circumstances can a player perform a relaunch?
If launch is too weak or launched mal malfunction

Sometimes a player will purposely weak launch. It is up to the judge to grant a relaunch upon request.

10. What happens if a player misses the stadium while launching?
It's considered as self KO. 1 point to opponent

Unless something was wrong with the launch. In which case the player may ask the judge for a relaunch.

11. You're running an 18 player tournament using Challonge. The first stage is over and there are two players tied to proceed to the final stage. How do you determine the finalist?
I have to see bucolz collum in Challonge and player with higher score will move to finals

15. Imagine your tournament has 17 participants. How do you seed them?
According to there rank. highest ranked player pairs with lowest and verse visa

16. Halfway through running a tournament, you realize a leading player is using an illegally modified Beyblade. How do you approach the situation?
If he didn't did intentionally then redo his battles or report him to WBO

Intentional: Disqualify the player and treat all matches played and unplayed as losses. Report the incident afterwards to an Organized Play Contributor or WBO Committee Member.

Unintentional: Allow them to continue playing, but treat matches where the illegally modified Beyblade was used as losses.

Be lenient when it comes to disciplining newer or younger players who may not fully grasp the rules or how they apply. While organizers must enforce the rules, they must also work to educate inexperienced players about the basics of play.

@[Eurekaboy]
@[OldSchool™].
Q4. 8, 12, 16, 5
Q7. Sorry I wrote it opposite
Q11. I have to use one of these methods starting first to last. if any didn't break the tie I will use next method:- Overall Score, Challonge TB Column (Only if Player has match history), Buchholz, Seeing (Higher seed player retains higher sport if all above factors are tied), Tiebreaker Match
Q12:- What's wrong with that? Also thing we have to check if anything is modded or fake.
Q15:- Using Challonge by there beyrank. Highest ranking blader battles with lowest, 2nd highest and 2nd lowest and verse visa

I will keep in mind every advice you gave
There was nothing wrong with your answer in for question 12. I have corrected my post.

With the new Rulebook updates, we ask that you please refer to the new updates and give quiz another shot. We will be updating the questions asked in the quiz. Please remember to elaborate on each of your answers. We will try our best to respond after your new answers are submitted. Thank you!
(Feb. 16, 2018  7:56 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: There was nothing wrong with your answer in for question 12. I have corrected my post.

With the new Rulebook updates, we ask that you please refer to the new updates and give quiz another shot. We will be updating the questions asked in the quiz. Please remember to elaborate on each of your answers. We will try our best to respond after your new answers are submitted. Thank you!

I gave the quiz again