Estimating a Wheel's Smash

Poll: What do you rate this thread out of 10?

11 Tongue_out
41.18%
17.65%
5.88%
17.65%
11.76%
0%
0%
5.88%
0%
0%
0%
0%
Total: 100% 17 vote(s)
Sorry for the inactivity for the past week/s, been sorta busy. But today, I was able to edit the OP with desciptions of specific combos that possess different qualities.

But anyways, here's what I've pieced together by now (with the help of geniuses out there):

F=ma

Where
F is the force that an attack point can deliver
m is the mass behind the attack point
a is the acceleration of the attack point

Then,

Referring to green radius:blue radius ratio,

V=(green radius - blue radius * 360/x * RPM)/60

Where
V is the theoretical velocity of the opponent after contact
green radius and blue radius are in cm
x is the angle of the intersection of green radius and blue radius in º
RPM is the revolutions per minute.

So, basically if you can help piece/correct these two formulae together and/or have any mechanical ideas, please send me a PM. Kujikato has already mentioned what is required. Thanks!
I really like when we consider beyblade like a serious scientific thing and not like a child game.
I wanted create a similar thread, but my english is not enough good for correctly translate.
Anyway, 11 Tongue_out
Sorry for changing the name of this thread, but it seemed to reflect the content better. But anyways, I have a request, which is to take perfect top views of the Wyvang molds. Post them here, or PM me. I'm going to do something special with them...
This was really a great idea -I am not certain about the primary method used though- so I went ahead and added red outlined circles on the first good birdview pictures I found for the Metal System Wheels so far. Of course, there are a lot of other factors involved in assessing a Metal Wheel's Attack abilities, like the obvious vertical relief on the side of it, the weight distribution, the overall weight, etc. However, we always have the impression that a Wheel has amazing protrusions and such, but when we actually bring the Circle into the story, things often take a completely different turn of events.

From what I have found so far just with the products up until BB-27, I think some designs are really telling of what makes it good or bad in whatever type they were best used.

Pegasis Wheel (Click to View)

Bull Wheel (Click to View)

Sagittario Wheel (Click to View)

Leone Wheel (Click to View)

Wolf Wheel (Click to View)

Aries Wheel (Click to View)

Libra Wheel (Click to View)

Aquario Wheel (Click to View)

Virgo Wheel (Click to View)

L Drago Wheel (Click to View)

Escolpio Wheel (Click to View)

Pisces Wheel (Click to View)

Gemios Wheel (Click to View)

Capricorne Wheel (Click to View)

Again, as Brad told us a while ago, remember that designers actually purposely start with a circle and do what they can to imperfect that circle.

Hopefully I can do some Hybrid Wheel System Metal Wheels soon.
(Sep. 11, 2014  2:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This was really a great idea -I am not certain about the primary method used though- so I went ahead and added red outlined circles on the first good birdview pictures I found for the Metal System Wheels so far. Of course, there are a lot of other factors involved in assessing a Metal Wheel's Attack abilities, like the obvious vertical relief on the side of it, the weight distribution, the overall weight, etc. However, we always have the impression that a Wheel has amazing protrusions and such, but when we actually bring the Circle into the story, things often take a completely different turn of events.

From what I have found so far just with the products up until BB-27, I think some designs are really telling of what makes it good or bad in whatever type they were best used.

Pegasis Wheel (Click to View)

Bull Wheel (Click to View)

Sagittario Wheel (Click to View)

Leone Wheel (Click to View)

Wolf Wheel (Click to View)

Aries Wheel (Click to View)

Libra Wheel (Click to View)

Aquario Wheel (Click to View)

Virgo Wheel (Click to View)

L Drago Wheel (Click to View)

Escolpio Wheel (Click to View)

Pisces Wheel (Click to View)

Gemios Wheel (Click to View)

Capricorne Wheel (Click to View)

Again, as Brad told us a while ago, remember that designers actually purposely start with a circle and do what they can to imperfect that circle.

Hopefully I can do some Hybrid Wheel System Metal Wheels soon.

Ah, I thought this thread was dead, if not almost. So it seems I've achieved the goal of having someone understand what I say, haha. I hope I'm not being forceful, but I think a fiddle with Wyvang would be of uttermost importance, seeing it's the most powerful (in terms of [estimated] Newtons) yet mysterious attack wheel. Based on analysing the winners of photography competitions, I believe Angry Face or Meow! could give a perfect top view of Wyvang. I know the former visits frequently, but Meow has been inactive from what I've noticed. I'll get to PMing them later today. Then I'll update this post with the photo that has been scribled on (maybe hardcopy, which is more precise), and put it in the OP.
PS. Brad's comment was interesting to me. It now makes sense, I guess.

EDIT: I forgot to specify this; I believe real photos, not computer generated ones, are the best, which is why I'm requesting a Wyvang photo. In fact, the molds make this even more so.
I think nobody could give a perfect straight birdview photograph of anything, hence why it has to come from an official source.