Escolpio 105 WD/SD/D/FS

My friends call this combo " armoured Tank" because of the fact that Escolpios metal wheel ( not Rock!) Protects lower parts and the track. making it lower means NOTHING ( not even quetz, maybe even mercury anuibis) can get under this. It is IMPOSSIBLE to. ill run some tests later.Wink
Escolpio is too light, so smash attackers can punch it away, makes it stadium out
you sure? it won most of the time... I could add a metal face and try. wanna battle? i live in H.K too!
(Jun. 22, 2010  9:19 AM)UDC Wrote: you sure? it won most of the time... I could add a metal face and try. wanna battle? i live in H.K too!
Quetz has 100% winning rate against Escolpio 100WD....
1. Too light
2. Too low, defense blades need to have a track which absorb hits such as C145 and ED145
ok... but the whole concept of Escolpio is that its already protected, and this is a balance- type ( probabally)
I could add jog ball, wide ball or ball...
but there's no point to that, since no current MFB have useful upper attack. I personally think this is quite a bad combo. As RエスコルピオT125JB said, defence beyblades need a track to absorb hits. Since the metal wheel is low, it will have more contact with the opponent's, which will make your combo get smashed away, as WD, SD and D are best for stamina(though WD can still be used as a defence bottom, but not to as much of an exent as WB), while FS is just a bad bottom to use in general.

Also, when posting a combo you should also include test results against top tier combos, and preferrably in an MFB attack stadium.
i said ill test it later cause im at my moms book shop, and with fs sometimes it got angry ( i mean fast) and started knocking out others!
im killing this thread now, thanks for feedback!
ok, how do you delete a thread? by yourself, i mean.