Erm, hi I guess

Hey guys - I'm Tylerx27. I've been lurking around here for a few weeks, I've been trying to get back into Beyblade for a few months now, and I half-accidentally stumbled on this site. After lurking around for a little bit, I discovered that the community seemed really nice and helpful, so I decided to join.

I haven't even launched a Beyblade since the HMS series was first released, therefore I'm WAY behind on the current competitive scene, and it seems like quite a lot has changed. I'm planning to buy two blades (Storm Pegasis, and Advanced Averazor) tomorrow, and I'm hoping that I'll be able to find a (reasonably) good deal on a Dragoon MS which was one of my favourite blades back in the day (If anyone has any suggestions let me know!)

Alright this is getting a bit long now so I'll try to wrap it up here, I hope I'm not too much of a burden on you guys for the first few months I'm here, as I'll probably be asking a lot of basic questions Joyful_2, I also hope I can make some new friends, and posssibly take part in some tourneys onc I get god enough, hope to see you guys around!
hey and welcome to the WBO
sup and welcome to the wbo!!!!!!!
Welcome to the WBO!
Welcome to the WBO