Erm...hi

Hey there Dudes...

Im Marcus, i'm pretty new hereJoyful_2. Oh yeah, right, about me. Well i love Beyblading and have brought alot of blades in my life (seriously, my life praticly revolves around them, i've brought about 100 in my life, though i used to customize and play with them alot, too much, to the point where alot of them are in decent to pretty poor condition, with the exception of my Galeon Attacker, Dranzer G, Metal Dranzer, Driger ms, Dranzer F, Einstein Ms, Gaia Dragoon ms, Dragoon G, Flash Lepoard 2 and Wolborg 4). After i heard that it was having a big comeback in 2008, i quickly searched for other bladers like me who were as thrilled as i am, and then i came along this Kick carp community of Helpful and Dedicated bladers, and so, well, im in. Sorry, i've babbled on way too much. Well, just wanted to let you guys know about who i am and how awesome i think this blading community is.0Smile
Hi there! Welcome to the forums, I'm glad you could find us. Smile

We're all very excited for the release of MFB this summer, should be awesome.
Yeah, shame that they're not compatible with the HMS series but then again, im really pumped about some of the new deisgns and i cant stop wondering about how powerful they will be if they're going to manage to surpass HMS.

p.s SexyMichael, thanks for the advice on Torch Pegasus, it was useful
Welcome to the forums, this is a great place and you will learn a lot here. I'm glad you found us.
Thanks guys, its nice to be welcomed like this..
markysparky166 it will be wise to just trash all your old blade or sell them because they won't be any good once the new blades are out
dunno, i'll decide wether i sell my old ones or not, once the new blades come out and i buy one, but i think the blades which are in real nice condition i will keep, and i'll just sell a few spare parts on Ebay, it all depends on how impressed i am with the new blades when i buy 2 when they come out, if they are, then i'll buy a hell of alot of them lol Grin
Oh sorry, I diden't tell you my name

My name is Kenny and I diden't really blade with the old blades but I will with these new ones
Ow, cool, nice to meet you Kenny.
Topblade Wrote:markysparky166 it will be wise to just trash all your old blade or sell them because they won't be any good once the new blades are out

ignore everything topblade says
Bey Brad Wrote:
Topblade Wrote:markysparky166 it will be wise to just trash all your old blade or sell them because they won't be any good once the new blades are out

ignore everything topblade says

LOL

He speaks truth.

Anyhow, welcome to the board. Grin
Lol, okay, thanks brad, though i do still wonder what will happen to our old blades once the beyblade market is taken over by the new line-up, what do you think Brad?
I think there will always be love.

People still love playing with plastics. Once MFB comes out, people will still love HMS.
Welcome! You will definitely learn here. This place can be considered the Beyblade authority. Smile

Bey Brad Wrote:People still love playing with plastics. Once MFB comes out, people will still love HMS.

Agreed. I love me some HMS Gimmick types. Smile
Yeah, thanks for the support on this one guys, i guess it all really comes down to just how amazing the new blades will be, the designs looks pretty cool, but i wonder if the performance will live up to it...Its gonna be pretty damn hard to beat HMS blades like DEMS and Wolborg MS
TorchPegasus I am sorry I said that to you, we don't even know if the new ones will work with the old blades or the hms blades
I get the sneaking suspicion that MFB and HMS will be able to battle on-par.
Dude, its fine, i can easily get your point though, i hope they will still have tornaments for HMS's and Plastics next year (Im looking at you here Brad)
Topblade Wrote:TorchPegasus I am sorry I said that to you, we don't even know if the new ones will work with the old blades or the hms blades

Yes we do.

And they will not.
ugh jesus christ
Dnt worry guys, im sure everything will work out. Boy, that sounded loser-like, but Brad i am starting to agree with you on this one...Wolborg and Dark Egiffy ms pretty much seemed to push beyblading to its limit, im wondering aswell what new ground these new Blades will be able to cover...