Episode(s) from TV shows you dislike/hate.

You can discuss episodes of any TV shows (cartoons, sitcoms, dramas etc.) that you honestly hate and please elaborate.

Let me start off:

It's A Wishful Life (Fairly Oddparents) - I like this show but every show has a dud and this is one of them. This one is a really REALLY depressing episode.

The episode shows Timmy doing good deeds only for everyone to act like jerks and made Timmy wish he was never born... sounds fine right? Oh it gets worse. The episode states that everyone's lives are better off if Timmy didn't exist which can be a really traumatising episode for anyone to watch. They are implying that Francis (Timmy's bully) was a bully because of Timmy's existence which implies that Timmy's purpose in life is to be a victim... that makes no sense. They also imply that his own parents actually live a perfect life without Timmy and have a successful daughter instead. The moral is that 'You don't do good deeds to expect appreciation but because it's the right thing to do'... oh hah hah hah (sarcasm).

This is the worst episode of FOP. If the cruelty wasn't enough to convince you it's a terrible episode, then I will also point out that the writing makes no sense, the characters act so bitter despite Timmy actually being nicer here. I think this is enough to traumatise children if they put themselves in Timmy's shoes. Before anyone says "it's just a kids cartoon, they don't know any better", of course they don't and that is why you need to make sure they do not watch stuff like this.

A Pal For Gary (SpongeBob Squarepants) - If you're a SpongeBob fan then you should remember this infamous episode because it's one where no one and I mean NO ONE is willing to defend. All I have to do is show a clip of Puffy Fluffy eating Gary and SpongeBob yelling "Gary! You put Puffy Fluffy down right now!" because that alone will make you hate the episode but there are tonnes more problems such as SpongeBob not noticing Gary's abuse and him stealing a Puffy Fluffy without paying.
Okay then, I guess an episode I hate from a TV show is Seahorse Seashell Party from Family Guy (If I'm allowed to talk about it here). In this episode, the episode tells abuse victims that they should stay in abusive relationships for the abusers benefits which I find absolutely disgusting.
The finale of Dexter..

Lumberjacks. Why.
The finale of Lost. Worst last episode ever...
@[Neo] and @[Zoroaste] - Elaborate please.
There's a lot of bad episodes, but I think one of the worst that isn't every Mechnimals episode is any modern episode of modern Horrid Henry that favours one gender or character over another, like Unhappy Day or Makes Some Money, they are cruel, STUPID, and absolutely boring! The former is the worse of the two and the worst episode I have ever seen being worse than Mechnimals average episode. I have seen so many bad episodes and Unhappy Day is still the worst I have seen.
Both we would have to spoil things.
(Aug. 23, 2015  10:26 PM)Neo Wrote: Both we would have to spoil things.

Put it on a spoiler or make it as brief as you can :3
Rather you'd watch Dexter; because it's an experience you'd have to understand.
(Aug. 23, 2015  10:29 PM)Neo Wrote: Rather you'd watch Dexter; because it's an experience you'd have to understand.

Erm... Okay, I'll see how bad it is.
The show itself is great, but you can't understand the ending and how bad it is without seeing all 8 seasons.
(Aug. 23, 2015  10:31 PM)Neo Wrote: The show itself is great, but you can't understand the ending and how bad it is without seeing all 8 seasons.

Dude, don't you have any other bad episodes from TV shows you can elaborate on?
I disliked:

-Steven Universe : Say Uncle

Disliked it as this episode was a huge joke. As soon as I saw the first 5 minutes, I stopped. Mixing Uncle Grandpa with Steven Universe is sad... I've seen some clips of Uncle Grandpa, and it sucks. Just didn't go along with SU, even if this was a joke episode, it sucked. Not a big fan that they put UG's shenanigans of stupid with SU. :\
(Aug. 23, 2015  10:36 PM)Hato Wrote: I disliked:

-Steven Universe : Say Uncle

Disliked it as this episode was a huge joke. As soon as I saw the first 5 minutes, I stopped. Mixing Uncle Grandpa with Steven Universe is sad... I've seen some clips of Uncle Grandpa, and it sucks. Just didn't go along with SU, even if this was a joke episode, it sucked. Not a big fan that they put UG's shenanigans of stupid with SU. :\

Steven Universe... had a crossover with Uncle Grandpa?

[Image: f16534ddf35560b112684e463a277c83.jpg]
(Aug. 23, 2015  10:41 PM)☆★Unikitty★☆ Wrote: Steven Universe... had a crossover with Uncle Grandpa?

QFT

But yes, my reaction. Smith

(Aug. 23, 2015  10:44 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2015  10:41 PM)☆★Unikitty★☆ Wrote: Steven Universe... had a crossover with Uncle Grandpa?

QFT

But yes, my reaction. Smith

Your reaction is accurate.
Blasphemy. Uncle Grandpa is my favorite kids show, besides Beyblade of course. Not like I watch it all the time, but I have seen a few episodes and it is pretty funny. Dumb, but funny
(Aug. 23, 2015  10:47 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Blasphemy. Uncle Grandpa is my favorite kids show, besides Beyblade of course. Not like I watch it all the time, but I have seen a few episodes and it is pretty funny. Dumb, but funny

I like stupid funny humor, but Uncle Grandpa is just stupid. Just my opinion. Smile

And Momohimi: thanks for the support. Unsmith
(Aug. 23, 2015  10:50 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2015  10:47 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Blasphemy. Uncle Grandpa is my favorite kids show, besides Beyblade of course. Not like I watch it all the time, but I have seen a few episodes and it is pretty funny. Dumb, but funny

I like stupid funny humor, but Uncle Grandpa is just stupid. Just my opinion. Smile

No problem... except I'm Unikitty Eee
I could never actually watch episodes of it or something, I just like it because it is so stupid it is funny to look at briefly while doing stuff in the morning.
(Aug. 23, 2015  10:51 PM)Momohimi Wrote:

-gasps- No you're not! Chocked_2
(Aug. 23, 2015  10:51 PM)Momohimi Wrote:

Oh boy.
(Aug. 23, 2015  10:52 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: I could never actually watch episodes of it or something, I just like it because it is so stupid it is funny to look at briefly while doing stuff in the morning.
Sounds like me.. Tongue_out
Here is another terrible episode:

Everyone Knows It's Bendy (Fosters Home For Imaginary Friends) - I hate Bendy. He does the meanest things and GETS AWAY SCOTT-FREE. Even when he was almost foiled, Bloo was stupid enough to admit he did it so Bendy gets NO CONSEQUENCES!
The finale of Death Note...
The finale of Kamen Rider Decade.
Cliffhanger; then a special edition to erase the original finale, AND THEN I have to go watch a movie to find out the ending?
Annoying.