Episode 1: All begun on one exact bey(accepting charachther requests)

Poll: Did you like it?

Epic
28.57%
Okay
42.86%
Bad
28.57%
Total: 100% 7 vote(s)
Chapter 1

My name is Zordia and i love beyblading i am 10 now but i started beyblading when i was 5, i had gone from the weakest up to now one of the best. My bey was Cyber Pisces85MCS(Metal Coat Sharp)
I gotta practice for the next beyblade tournament dad, sure son go ahead
I was in the middle of the midnight walking towards my friends house, when i heard a voice yelled ''Help'' I went to follow the voice, when i was there i saw my sister Anabusha fighting the champion blader, anabusha's eyes were starting to cry because of his NightMareAriesED145ES is starting to crack, after 10 secends i woke up my bed and realized it was all a dream, i never had a bey, never had a family but had a sis
My sis is the second beyblader in the world and she currently owns Cyber Libra100SD
for that, she always braggs in a battle but defentely wins, when the tourney began, at the 1st round he battled a guy names Sihata, they fought a tough battle, but at the end my sister gan winning, at the last round which she was defenetely fightning with the the champion blader named Aretya.
Go Libra my sister yelled
Go Aries Aretya yelled

I'l go with the first move my sis yelled go Libra Shadow Nightmare!
Aries, Counterstance!!
Huh, my sis whispered, this Aries was my old bey before when my mother had died, she passed this NightMare Aries to the other members till it reached me.
But how did Aretya get it??
Oh i remember now,the day when the thypoon Ondoy came and all people of townsvillle were dieng, i had to be the top 10 to survive, everyone lost the beyblade and there i saw aretya leing near the tree making a tornado with that beyblade
After wards Aretya spoke, I AM YOU'R FATHER, he taked off his mass
Me and my sis gazed in surprise and happiness whispering to each other how,how?
Our dad spoke, I am the thypoon master and me with this bey created the thypoon ondoy before, but how did u still my sis bey when it was in our house? I used the thypoon to blow it straight into me because this NightMare Aries is the strongest bey of all and u can't handle it....
after a few moments our dad attacked Libra from nowhere and libra quickly loses by outspin,
My sis started at hid bey sadly, but then Libra quickly made a great hurricane causing all people watching to run, my sister spoke: i you are the god of wind then i am the daughter of the wind, i shall rule!
Go Cyber Libra, Tornado Buster!!
Aries got caught in the tornado and my sis yelled ''it's over'' already, Go Cyber Libra Ultimate Tornadod Buster!!
At the end it ended a draw.
My dad shouted, this bey is the strongest and noone of you have seen it's best, that ends our meeting Anubasha and Zordia, see you next tournament
No wait father!! i yelled, as my sister walked away.

That ends chapter one thx, i am accepting charachter requests pls give me one thank you for reading, hope you liked it
it's a good story
NameConfusedamuel Hasame
Bey:Thermal Eagle CH105 MHF(Change105 to 145 MetalHoleFlat)
Move:Aircraft Dynamite...Eagle hits opponent 11 times and on the 11th time Eagle jumps up and hits the opponent on the facebolt
Looks Like:Wears black hoodie that says "Time Dynasty" on the back.He wears orange sneakers and cargo shorts.
Characteristics:ALWAYS wants to battle,talks mediumly, and doesn't like to show full power
name:kevin hagata
bio:a nice,caring,and protective(of his friends but excepically of his bey he will not even let someone touch it) 12 year old boy who's bey contains a terrifing power(it a good power but it is very terrifying because it is so strong)he wears black jeans,black shirt with a pegasis symbol HE IS A GOOD GUY
bey:shooting star pegasis(the second clear wheel version)aw85r2f
special move:shooting star overdrive
the bey goes around the oppenent in a circle and gets covered in a black energy that has little specks of sliver that looks like stars and the track gets covered in black fire and hits them six times from all sides but on the 6th hit my bey hits the spin track and send them flying upward then pegasis jumps up smashs them down to the ground and then pegasis goes straghit down and the metal wheel and track hits the face bolt
.aw85 stands for attack wings 85 so its pretty much uw145(killer beafowls track) except the track height is lowered and the sides of the have spikes on them also it is made of metal.also the wings on the track come right to the end of the metal wheel and on my command and during my special move the wings get covered with black fire .the metal wheel is pretty much vulcan except each of the wings has 3 slighty curved spikes and in bewteen the spaces of the spikes about 3 millimeters below that space are slighty curved spikes that are set the exact oppsite way.lastly during battle pegasis can swich from left spin to right spin.
beyblade bio:has tremdously super amazing smash attack and aw85 shreds anything that touchs it(except for me and my friends)
and nice story
Chapter Two: Phoenix at the break!!

So i went to go to my sister's house, when i went in i was amazed by what i saw, tons of pictures, thropies,medals
I asked myself, am i getting this one day, but i still don't have a bey i answered myself, Then i heard a sound called hey Zordia, wanna have this bey? it was my friend Kevin, we were friends since we were little kids, i quietly taught, why would you give me such a bey i asked him, it's for you, it's your BirthDay today right?, oh yes i answered, i had always forgot my birthday since i was a little child because of beyblades,and this was the best gift ever i told him, he answered, Yupp the names Cyber Aquario85SS(Super Spike).
He gave it to me, as i stared to it i remembered when i was a child, with my family and friends, i told him, thank you very much Kevin,you'r a kind friend, suddenly noone answered, Kevin had been really shy since the before, and i'm sure he had gone training back in the BeyArena, let me check it out then, I left my sister's house and went to the Arena, there were tons of people there..
I heard a voice yelled
Go Phoenix Extreme FireBlast!
Eagle!, counter it with AirCraft Dynamite,Go!
The two fought a really great battle and Phoenix won at the end,Samuel the owner of ThermalEagle said'' I had never shown my best for a reason'', and that is you Phoenix, You! All people watching started to stare at Samuel. Even i did, Samuel told a long story to anyone and everyone started to cry about it, i have bad hearing so i didn't actually understand it,at my back my sister came from nowhere saying Alright Rance now that you have a bey, come follow me and train. i answered, how did u know about my beyblade?, i asked Kevin to give it to you Zordia, It's my Birthday Gift
I answered, Oh thank you sister you are a great sis
So i went to follow my sis, we hiked a mountain, went down, climbed thousands of trees, went swimming for 1 hour. I asked My sister, What is this for??, She answered me saying ''Training''
It is all it takes to win a tournament i taught, but i think i'm wrong, not just training but friendship and friends my sister said, but how did you know what i was thinking about i asked her, she didn't answer but instead launched her bey in front of me, i launched my bey too...
Look at you'r bey she said, It's a Stamina type but it's too weak for rotation since you haven't train with it, besides don't be lonely Zordia i am here she said to me..
As i was thinking out of nowhere Kevin came and said lets make this a triple threat match, ''great'' i answered
Kevin launched his beyblade
Go Libra my sis yelled
Shooting Pegasis defend yourself Kevin told his bey.
The two fought roughly, as i was watching id din't know my bey lost spinning, i said to myself how can i lose if i'm a stamina and noone attacks me?, my sister again answered ''Training'' try to understand me yourself little one. I went away and started crying(as i had already did) but then Samuel approached me telling, everyone was like that don't cry... He had alwways been a caring friend to me..
We talked about everything about beyblading he even talked like a bad guy but of course he's not.
After a few hours midnight approached, me and Samuel went for a walk arround our village, we heard a voice yelling Help.. I taught it is my sister since it sounded like a girl, but it is actually Ryo(owner of Phoenix) being trapped in a Tornado by NightMare Aries, my dad's bey

End of chapter 2
I am looking for bad guys please...
Name: Ryuki Himane
Bio: He Hates The World. He hates it because everyone he trusted betrayed him.
Beyblade: Ancient Quetzalcoatl CH110 R2F (wing looks like the Vulcan metal wheel, only The red part looks like one of Dark's Defensive ridge. albeit sharper. CH110 Is able To change from 110 To 85.)
Special Move:
Looks: No idea
(First Bad Guy!!!)Tongue_out_wink
KK yaaaayyy!!
Ethan nightly
Bey: comet dranzer m145 wd (comet looks like earth, and m145 has a driger ms AR without the plastic pieces on a 145 track; the dranzer energy ring is a brilliant blue; he has a green metal face with a dranzer emblem on it, like the one that comes with a dranzer ms)
Special move: blazing comet rainstorm (goes up emblem flashs huge comets land in dish then 1 master comet tht dranzers inside hits
Appearence: dirty blond bushy hair black scarf black under armor tight tee dark jeans black shoes (dont feel lik u hav ta include all this in the story trust me u wont it wud make it not flow so just do watcha can...)
Personality: envision kai from grevolution.

Thanks!! And good story
Oh!! And good guy.

Sorry it's not a bad guy....
I'm going to make Chapter 3 soon.Sorry for the delay i am very busy.