Epic beyblade (flame pegasus 100 fs)

I've been testing potential beyblade combinations when i stumbled across this.
It is a combination of several parts used to produce exceptional rebound attacks and good stamina at the same time. I call it "kirin." here are the parts:

face: wolf

clear wheel: pegasus(red super vortex set edition)
The combination of these parts resembles a wolf made out of flames.

metal wheel: flame
This part continues the "fire" theme and increases stamina. It also has two pressure points (the two little spikes) that increase the attack power slightly when on a low track

track: 100(clear from storm aquario)
This part makes it so that the beyblade is less vulnerable to low attackers and at the same time increases the attack power of the bey, by utilizing the pressure points on the flame metal wheel.

tip: flat spike(trans. red from dark cancer/gasher)
This tip is used for increased stamina, but when it is knocked off balance, it also has attack capabilities. this is because it rebounds off the flat part of the tip and comes back rushing at the opponent's bey, or at the center of the arena if it misses.

Now for some testing results:
each battle was in super vortex stadium.

Kirin vs. storm pegasus 100 rf:
19 wins by outspin, 1 loss(by knockout).

Kirin vs. lightning ldrago ch120 rf(upper mode):
20 wins, all by outspin.

Kirin vs. dark leone 145 fs:
18 wins by outspin, 1 win by knockout, 1 draw.

Kirin vs. rock aries ed145 b:
17 wins by outspin, 2 losses by outspin, 1 draw

Kirin vs. rock aquario c145 wb:
20 wins by outspin.

As you can see, the combination that i have tested is at least noteworthy, if not capable of winning a competition, as it has been tested against all types except stamina(need another flame wheel) and it has overcome all of them with flying colors. if you have these parts and want to have a competitive battle or even a competition, then i highly recommend trying this beyblade for yourself. Hope this helps and happy bladingTongue_out_wink!!!

p.s. in case you didn't know, you don't need the exact same color scheme. I just posted what i got the parts from so:
1. you know where you can find the parts.
and 2. so if you DO have the parts, you know the exact color sheme i used.
love the combo any ideas of good combos to make with gravity perceus?
and i have all those blades Grin
i don't know. i live in usa so gravity perceus hasn't come out for me yet
Same here I just bought it and galaxy pegasus off ebay
cool. however, if you want to chat back and forth, pm me instead.
Super Vortex is not a WBO legal stadium, even though it's the best Hasbro stadium so far, MFB Attack Stadium is much better. Might as well close this thread. Test results in any Hasbro stadium are usually ignored on this site. On a sidenote, the face doesn't matter unless it's a metal face.
(Sep. 11, 2010  10:42 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Super Vortex is not a WBO legal stadium, even though it's the best Hasbro stadium so far, MFB Attack Stadium is much better. Might as well close this thread. Test results in any Hasbro stadium are usually ignored on this site. On a sidenote, the face doesn't matter unless it's a metal face.

Best stadium? There's no exits it's horrible!
that is true, however i still post it as it is the main decorative theme for kirin. and i agree, if i had the mfb stadiums, i would test them there, however my parents do not let me buy anything online, and i have no access to takara tomy stadiums as i am in california.
(Sep. 11, 2010  10:46 PM)Train Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2010  10:42 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Super Vortex is not a WBO legal stadium, even though it's the best Hasbro stadium so far, MFB Attack Stadium is much better. Might as well close this thread. Test results in any Hasbro stadium are usually ignored on this site. On a sidenote, the face doesn't matter unless it's a metal face.

its better than PTW, hah, but yes, it horrible, therefore, these results are invalid
...i am sorry but i have no access to other stadiums, so if anyone has a t-t stadium and the parts for this combination, please test it since the results i have provided are apperently not valid.
There's a thread for requests on custom testing in Beyblade Customizations. But this custom may not do well.
hmmm.... well i'm gonna re-phrase what i said in the op: This combo is epic in the pesasus thunderwhip and super vortex stadiums. (you know peg. thunderwhip is bad `cause my bey beat everything 100% of the time in there, all by outspinXD)
oooohO.O this sounds promising ...but i would need 6 beys now >.>and that crappy SET!! stadiumm to get a part so not coooool
wow results are totally invalid as its in a stadium w/ no exits OR pockets...
(Sep. 11, 2010  11:37 PM)logan3454 Wrote: oooohO.O this sounds promising ...but i would need 6 beys now >.>and that crappy SET!! stadiumm to get a part so not coooool
ya.... you dont need the set, however. you could just use an ordinary pegasus clear wheel.

Cut some exits.
(Sep. 12, 2010  1:28 AM)Stratus G. Wrote:

Cut some exits.

but that could potentially damage your stadium... and you wouldnt want that, would you?
Potentially damage? :l Also this is like a destabilizer.
@ Stratus G.
were not cavemen,hah, that would make the test invalid also, i think..
(Sep. 12, 2010  4:01 AM)XBlader Wrote: @ Stratus G.
were not cavemen,hah, that would make the test invalid also, i think..

I know. *Shrugging* Tests are invalid anyway with that stadium
But still. For me, it's still pretty impressive. Grin
What a shocker... a semi-stamina bottom winning in a Hasbro Stadium?
[/sarcasm]

Aaaaaaaaanyways, I'm assuming this'll perform like Flame ____ 100SF in destabilizing then outspinning.
(Sep. 12, 2010  2:12 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Potentially damage? :l Also this is like a destabilizer.

Yes, i found that it is also excellent at destabalizing beyblades. by the way, since this beyblade cuts beneath most beys, I switched the clear wheel to the black aries clear wheel, as the spikes can damage the opponent to end battles quicker.
It would probably be better if you chose a more flat clear wheel like Cancer so that it can get under the blade as much as possible.
good idea. i just think aries would do more damage to the opponent.