Engine Gear Blades

hey ive seen that we dont have many articles on eg blades....will there be any coming soon?
Very doubt it since most of the engine gear blades were horrible in performance so there's not really any point. Also people are focusing on the hws mfb at the moment since those articles would be useful since they are being released now not 6 years ago.
lol I highly doubt it. Engine gears pretty much sucked. The only good one being Wolborg 4. We're focusing completely on MFB now since that is the new and current series.
It's not likely, because they aren't sturdy! I know somebody who had one, and they had Rock Bison and Wilborg, and both fell off! Wilborg works, but Rock Bison's engine gear doesn't!
Though there were some good parts created during the engine gear era (such as eight spiker), many of the blades had similar designs with the BB, etc. Also, some Hasbro and Takara blades had vast differences between them, making it difficult to create a clear article on many of them

Oh, and most of them were pretty bad
Haha, I can guarantee that you won't be seeing any for a couple years. There is just more important articles to write with MFB still in progress, a few HMS left, and more important plastics in front of the EG ones.
hmm...well ok..im mostly looking forward to any new articles based on the old beyblade generation
oh well you're gonna have to wait a while.
(Feb. 16, 2010  6:05 PM)Khel Wrote: lol I highly doubt it. Engine gears pretty much sucked.
i liked the engine gear beyblades i have about 2 or 3 but i thought they were very good but not as good as strata dragoon v
(Feb. 16, 2010  6:05 PM)Khel Wrote: We're focusing completely on MFB now since that is the new and current series.
well that is smarter since that can actually help people
(Feb. 16, 2010  6:24 PM)Dranzer_61098_ Wrote: It's not likely, because they aren't sturdy!I know somebody who had one, and they had Rock Bison and Wilborg , and both fell off! Wilborg works, but Rock Bison's engine gear doesn't!

I know somebody who had one, and they had Rock Bison and Wilborg too!!!!I think its the same person!!!!!!!!EeeEee:\
Oh seriously, can you stop the spam? If you want to write articles about EG Blades go write them, but just stop posting useless junk here.