Energy Layer - Yegdrion/Yggdrasil

Yegdrion, also known as Yggdrasil, is an Energy Layer released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of B-31 Starter Yggdrasil Ring Gyro on February 20th, 2016.

=Description=
Yegdrion is a Stamina energy layer that features two wings with small notches on the sides. These wings are separated by large gaps below the center of the layer. In the middle of each gaps, it features the layer's namesake, Yggdrasil, the "World Tree" from Norse Mythology. The wings allows the layer to focus its weight on two sides, creating a high Flywheel Effect and OWD (Outward Weight Distribution). Although the layer seems to be round at first glance, it is actually diamond-shaped. Each of these corners create points of recoil, which severely diminishes its stamina. This, combined with the large gaps between the wings and weak teeth, makes Yegdrion highly prone to bursts.

=Overall=
Despite the high stamina potential, Yegdrion's recoil-producing shape, large gaps in between the wings, and weak teeth renders it outclassed by Doomscizor in terms of burst resistance and stamina. Furthermore, with the release of the God Layer System, Yegdrion has become too light in comparison. As such, Yegdrion is suitable for collection purposes only.

This is my first draft, and the paragraph before the description is directly from the wiki. Also, if you see any similarities with this draft and MonoDragon's other drafts, it's because i was inspired by him to make drafts.
i already made a draft for this layer and that one is better. U are not allowed to make drafts for parts whose drafts already exist