Energy Layer - Tornado Wyvern/Tempest Wyvron W3

(Jan. 30, 2018  3:49 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: I thought it was just Wyvron W3 for Hasbro.

I wanna at least make the prefix used in the anime be seen in the first sentence. I've listed it as Wyvron W3 everywhere else
the hasbro w3 is identical performance wise to tt one however hasbro w3 can take out mixed attackers too on orbit or atomic except for r3 zephyr
I'm not sure if this is just mine, or if this applies to the TT one too but I've noticed that tW has one slightly larger blade on it's free spin ring, and is the only one to not be completely hollow underneath. It's not like it effects it's performance but I just thought it'd be worth noting anyway.
Anyone know how much one TT tW.4G.At from RBV6 weighs?
If it has a balance problem, why try to fix it when you can use it to your advantage. Put something like roller on it and when it starts tilting, it can launch a counter attack.
(Jan. 04, 2020  6:05 PM)TheWingedBlader Wrote: If it has a balance problem, why try to fix it when you can use it to your advantage. Put something like roller on it and when it starts tilting, it can launch a counter attack.

Dude, you just revived a 1 year old dead thread. That is against the rules.