Energy Layer - Strike God Valkyrie

Quote:Strike God Valkyrie is an Energy Layer released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the B-96 Mugen Beystadium on

==Description==
Strike God Valkyrie is a God Valkyrie Layer that has been fitted with the Strike God Chip. The Strike God Chip fits into the upper center of the Layer and acts as a Metal God Chip while also disabling God Valkyrie’s gimmick, the Bound Wings.

With the Bound Attack gimmick disabled, Strike God Valkyrie’s wings are locked back into their furthest point which consolidates the Layer’s primary wings into one piece and exposes another small point of contact. This new contact point is meant to work with the existing points of contact to, in theory, create a three hit “Barrage Attack”. In practice however, this instead reduces the recoil by covering up the primary blade. Fortunately, the lack of spring means that the impact is not cushioned and ensures that the Attack potential of Strike God Valkyrie exceeds that of its predecessor. However, this also means that Burst risk is heavily increased due to the uncushioned impacts against the wide wings, akin to Legend Spriggan's Left Spin Mode, though the recoil reducing sub-wings covering the primary wing and strong teeth of the Japanese release can compensate.

While Strike God Valkyrie has greater Burst Attack than its predecessor, the weight increase given by the Strike God Chip is too minuscule to allow the Layer to compare with the weights of current top-tier Attack Layers such as Sieg Xcalibur.

==Overall==
While Strike God Valkyrie has genuinely greater Burst Attack potential, the Layer is still too light to be usable in the current meta game and the greater recoil increases the self Burst risk. As such Strike God Valkyrie is heavily outclassed and as such is recommended for collection purposes only.

I’ve used Boltoms’ mod with a Metal God Chip to make the closest simulation to this Layer as I could. Could not do jack [CENSORED] to an Alter Chronos Combination
Such a dissapointing Layer at least it looks cool

If only there was more metal on the strike god chip
Too bad Hasbro’s concept design of Strike Valtryek V3 does not use this gimmick and will instead replace the god chip (or any supposedly official name for that god chip Hasbro will come up with) with a slightly heavier plastic cosmetic chip. (This could be a rare case where they rethink this and either replace the all plastic design with a metal chip design or actually lock Strike Valtryek V3’s gimmick in place.)

When I think about it, if they’re not gonna be using Strike Valtryek V3’s Genesis bound gimmick again, I suppose they’d remove the spring lock entirely.
(Apr. 06, 2018  4:19 PM)IronFace879 Wrote: Too bad Hasbro’s concept design of Strike Valtryek V3 does not use this gimmick and will instead replace the god chip (or any supposedly official name for that god chip Hasbro will come up with) with a slightly heavier plastic cosmetic chip. (This could be a rare case where they rethink this and either replace the all plastic design with a metal chip design or actually lock Strike Valtryek V3’s gimmick in place.)

When I think about it, if they’re not gonna be using Strike Valtryek V3’s Genesis bound gimmick again, I suppose they’d remove the spring lock entirely.

Check the wiki, I know and already put up a Hasbro section for that