Energy Layer - Nepstrius N2

(Apr. 30, 2017  12:55 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Ok, I'll try. Smile

I think I'll make my first contribution on Drain Fafnir. I'll be picking one up at a tournament next week. I'll pm you my draft and you can give me feedback.
(Apr. 30, 2017  12:58 AM)BAWB18 Wrote: I think I'll make my first contribution on Drain Fafnir. I'll be picking one up at a tournament next week. I'll pm you my draft and you can give me feedback.

Ok. I'll do my best. Try it as a spinstealer. Oh, by the way, guys, any more suggestions for this article?
(Apr. 06, 2017  12:30 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Here's my draft:

{{Part Infobox
|Image=
|Name=Nepstrius N2
|PartType=Energy Layer
|Abbreviation=N2
|Weight=9g
|AttackStat=
|DefenseStat=
|StaminaStat=
|SpeedStat= <!--Delete this field if the part is not in the Burst System-->
|WeightStat= <!--Delete this field if the part is not in the Burst System-->
|BurstStat= <!--Delete this field if the part is not an Energy Layer-->
}}
'''Nepstrius N2''', known in Japan as '''Nova Neptune''', is a [[Energy Layer]] released as part of the [[Burst System]]. It debuted with the release of [[B-57 Triple Booster Set]] on August 6, 2016.

==Description==
<onlyinclude>
===TAKARA-TOMY===

‘’’Weight:’’’ 9 grams

Nova Neptune is an [[Energy Layer]] based on the Roman god of the sea, Neptune. This layer has three sloped wave-like blades, with three smaller sloped blades in between unlike its predecessor's, [[Energy Layer|Nepstrius]] smooth six bladed design. In terms of defense this layer is sub-par as the slopes give the Layer recoil. It's average in terms of stamina, but is surpassed by many other options such as Doomscizor D2. It's dependence on slopes instead of wings or points makes it perform poorly in attack as wellits teeth further aggravate this issue, being somewhat mediocre making it easier to Burst compared to other Balance Layers. This layer tries to balance all three types, but is good at none of them, rendering it outclassed by it's predecessor.

</onlyinclude>
==Overall==
While this layer comes in a set good for beginners to the series, it's directly outclassed by its predecessor and fails to perform in any of the types it's intended to balance. As a result of this, this layer is only worth purchasing for collection purposes.

==Products==
<!--Complete this section in a list format-->
===Takara Tomy===
*B-57 Triple Booster Set (Nepstrius N2 Vertical Tranz
*BG-05 Random Layer Collection Vol. 5
*B-67 Random Booster Vol. 5 Gaianon G2 (Nepstrius N2 Quarter Needle, Nepstrius N2 Jerk Impact)
===Hasbro===
Nepstrius N2 Starter Pack (Nepstrius N2 Vertical Zephyr)
Nepstrius N2 VS Treptune Dual Pack

==Gallery==
===Takara Tomy===
<gallery position="center" widths="130">
</gallery>
===Hasbro===
</gallery>

==Trivia==

==References==
{{reflist}}

{{SYSTEM System Parts}}

Tried my hand at some edits, tell me what you think
(Apr. 30, 2017  1:18 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Tried my hand at some edits, tell me what you think

Nice. You worded it well and added clarity. Smile
bump
bump for more testing and opinions by mods
(May. 14, 2017  2:01 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: bump for more testing and opinions by mods

Well I think Joe only the Hasbro version needs to be tested as I've prov d that the takara one is pretty useless the recoil kills it
(May. 15, 2017  7:48 AM)mj9 Wrote:
(May. 14, 2017  2:01 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: bump for more testing and opinions by mods

Well I think Joe only the Hasbro version needs to be tested as I've prov d that the takara one is pretty useless the recoil kills it

Yeah, good point. I'm waiting for the hasbro tests.

{{Part Infobox
|Image=
|Name=Nepstrius N2
|PartType=Energy Layer
|Abbreviation=N2
|Weight=9g
|AttackStat=
|DefenseStat=
|StaminaStat=
}}
'''Nepstrius N2''', known in Japan as '''Nova Neptune''', is a [[Energy Layer]] released as part of the [[Burst System]]. It debuted with the release of [[B-57 Triple Booster Set]] on August 6, 2016.

==Description==
<onlyinclude>
===TAKARA-TOMY===

Nova Neptune is an [[Energy Layer]] based on the Roman god of the sea, Neptune. This layer has three sloped wave-like blades, with three smaller sloped blades in between. Unlike its predecessor, [[Energy Layer|Nepstrius]],this layer has some recoil due to its slopes. As a result, this layer does not have satisfactory defense like it's predecessor. It's okay in terms of stamina, but is surpassed by many other options. This layer also has a sub-par attack for a balance layer; its teeth further aggravate this issue, being somewhat mediocre compared to other Balance Layers. This layer tries to balance all three types, but is good at none of them, rendering it outclassed by it's predecessor.

</onlyinclude>
==Overall==
While this layer comes in a set good for beginners to the series, it is directly outclassed by it's predecessor, and is good at none of the types it is intended to balance. As a result of this, this layer is only worth purchasing for collection purposes.

==Products==
===Takara Tomy===
*B-67 Random Booster Vol. 5 Gaianon G2 (Nepstrius N2 Quarter Needle, Nepstrius N2 Jerk Impact)
===Hasbro===

==Gallery==
===Takara Tomy===
</gallery>
===Hasbro===
</gallery>

==Trivia==

==References==
{{reflist}}

{{SYSTEM System Parts}}

What about the hasbro ver?Has it been tested yet?
(May. 27, 2017  7:47 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:

{{Part Infobox
|Image=
|Name=Nepstrius N2
|PartType=Energy Layer
|Abbreviation=N2
|Weight=9g
|AttackStat=
|DefenseStat=
|StaminaStat=
}}

==Description==
<onlyinclude>
===TAKARA-TOMY===

Nova Neptune is an [[Energy Layer]] based on the Roman god of the sea, Neptune. This layer has three sloped wave-like blades, with three smaller sloped blades in between. Unlike its predecessor, [[Energy Layer|Nepstrius]],this layer has some recoil due to its slopes. As a result, this layer does not have satisfactory defense like it's predecessor. It's okay in terms of stamina, but is surpassed by many other options. This layer also has a sub-par attack for a balance layer; its teeth further aggravate this issue, being somewhat mediocre compared to other Balance Layers. This layer tries to balance all three types, but is good at none of them, rendering it outclassed by it's predecessor.

</onlyinclude>
==Overall==
While this layer comes in a set good for beginners to the series, it is directly outclassed by it's predecessor, and is good at none of the types it is intended to balance. As a result of this, this layer is only worth purchasing for collection purposes.

==Products==
===Takara Tomy===
===Hasbro===

==Gallery==
===Takara Tomy===
</gallery>
===Hasbro===
</gallery>

==Trivia==

==References==
{{reflist}}

{{SYSTEM System Parts}}

What about the hasbro ver?Has it been tested yet?

The Hasbro version has not been tested