Energy Layer - Hades H3

(Nov. 02, 2020  4:42 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: yeah I know what retard means it means to delay or hold back in terms of progress, development, or accomplishment.

and beykid shut the hell up because you know you won't do anything to me

We all were trying to help you to acclimatize to the rules of the WBO. You were for the record necro posting; however you had a point' but the language you used was not ideal at all

I do think that you should prevent yourself from reacting badly and calling others names. Trust me it doesnt help anyone and i am fairly sure that you will be temp banned as many people have reported the posts to moderators.

Read these rules before posting : https://worldbeyblade.org/Announcement-C...-MUST-READ
(Nov. 02, 2020  4:44 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: actually beykid that is what it means you idiot so shut up and get your facts straight

you know what i was gonna leave you alone plus i said nvm im the dumb one but NOOOOO

anyone besides him read this ur ded

(Nov. 02, 2020  4:48 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: Im banning you. your the one talking to me and guess what? STOP TALKING TO ME I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE SO GO AWAY

you can't ban people. You aren't a mod
not you jupiter Im talking to master. because this dude keeps threatening to ban me.
(Nov. 02, 2020  4:35 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: DAM IT JUPITER SHUT UP AND NO I AM NOT NECROSCRIPTING SO STOP SAYING THAT. and I am not comparing them together just saying that it is not as good as pegasus so don't tell me what to do at all retard.

#1: you are necroposting.
#2: Saying that smth is not as good as smth else is comparing them.
#3: Only TT sparking beys can stand up against MFB beys(barely at that), and Burst Pegasus is TT, so hades has like no chance.
#4: Chill, you'll get a warning for rudeness.
#5: It has been stated multiple times throughout the WBO not to compare MFB and burst. It's just not fair, and the MFB metal can damage the burst plastic.
#6: This goes without saying, but don't call people retarded, especially when you are acting retarded(actions not person)
#7: He has the right to tell you not to necropost.

TL;DR: Chillax bruh, you're acting up over nothing.
so whatever fair comparison or not I have seen bushin ashindra take down pegasus before.
(Nov. 02, 2020  4:49 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: not you jupiter Im talking to master. because this dude keeps threatening  to ban me.

tbh, you should at least get a warning for this.
actully I am so get wrecked
Necroscripting and he had the audacity to correct me ON THE WORD ACCOMPILISH GodzillaFan101
(Nov. 02, 2020  4:50 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: so whatever fair comparison or not I have seen bushin ashindra take down pegasus before.

You need to chill.
(Nov. 02, 2020  4:51 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: actully I am so get wrecked

it would say staff under your name and if you were a mod theyd probably demote you right away
(Nov. 02, 2020  4:50 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: so whatever fair comparison or not I have seen bushin ashindra take down pegasus before.

that is actually depressing. Also, DONT BATTLE MFB AND BURST

Get wrecked? Seriously? Stop acting so immature.
Ill chill as soon as yall stop telling to me not to compare different beyblades.

why can't I battle them? MFB and burst?

You are what? Cringy?
(Nov. 02, 2020  4:53 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: Ill chill as soon as yall stop telling to me not to compare different beyblades.

Look. Don't try to blame this on us. I'm not saying the rest Us could have handled this better but still You're the person calling people names
(Nov. 02, 2020  4:53 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: Ill chill as soon as yall stop telling to me not to compare different beyblades.

maybe you should stop being an imature (REDACTED) GodzillaFan101
okay Ill stop

We're not saying you can't we're just not advising it

Mfb is metal and burst is plastic, burst beys get damaged from mfb.
your inmature to now stop
(Nov. 02, 2020  4:55 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: okay Ill stop

Okay glad we got this Argument under control
MY BOI GodzillaFan101 YOU SAID NECROSCRIPTING BUT HAD THE AUDACITY TO CORRECT ME!
oh I gues sthat is true. Im waiting on some mfbs to come in the mail that I bought
(Nov. 02, 2020  4:55 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: your inmature to now stop

*instantly calls someone another name*