Energy Layer Base - Vex

Vex is an Energy Layer Base released as part of the Speedstorm System. It debuted with the release of Vex Lucius L6 2D-D Mobius-SP.

==Description==

Vex is a defensive layer base, with twelve small blades. It is angled downward, in order to deflect attacks. However, it is one of the lightest Energy Layer Bases. It's shape, despite being designed for defense, is very recoil heavy, due to the twelve blades and the fact that they stick outwards so prominently. It also cannot hold a Chassis to increase its weight. It cannot be used effectively in any combination, as it does not have an effective shape for Attack, and is too light and recoil-heavy for Defense or Stamina. Even in Limited format, these properties hold Vex back from any viable usage.

==Overall==

The Vex Energy Layer base, is rather light and ineffectual. It is a rather light layer base, and does not have good contact points to be used in Attack combinations, and is too recoil-heavy for any other combinations. Thus, Vex should be considered for collection purposes only.

==Products==

F0567 - Vex Lucius L6 2D-D Mobius-SP (Black and purple, with green detailing)
F2316 - Vex Dragon 3A-D Needling-SP (Red, with blue detailing)
(Aug. 29, 2021  3:08 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Vex is an Energy Layer Base released as part of the Speedstorm System. It debuted with the release of Vex Lucius L6 2D-D Mobius-SP.

==Description==

Vex is a defensive layer base, with twelve small blades. It is angled downward, in order to deflect attacks. However, it is one of the lightest Energy Layer Bases. It's shape, despite being designed for defense, is very recoil heavy, due to the twelve blades and the fact that they stick outwards so prominently. It also cannot hold a Chassis to increase its weight. It cannot be used effectively in any combination, as it does not have an effective shape for Attack, and is too light and recoil-heavy for Defense or Stamina.

==Overall==

The Vex Energy Layer base, is rather light and ineffectual. It is a rather light layer base, and does not have good contact points to be used in Attack combinations, and is too recoil-heavy for any other combinations. Thus, Vex should be considered for collection purposes only.

==Products==

Nice, I like how detailed you were in this. I have a couple of questions though, are you writing this for the Wiki? Or will it just be on WBO and how long does it take to get approved (I made my first Draft a couple days ago so I'm still learning lol)
(Aug. 29, 2021  3:08 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Vex is an Energy Layer Base released as part of the Speedstorm System. It debuted with the release of Vex Lucius L6 2D-D Mobius-SP.

==Description==

Vex is a defensive layer base, with twelve small blades. It is angled downward, in order to deflect attacks. However, it is one of the lightest Energy Layer Bases. It's shape, despite being designed for defense, is very recoil heavy, due to the twelve blades and the fact that they stick outwards so prominently. It also cannot hold a Chassis to increase its weight. It cannot be used effectively in any combination, as it does not have an effective shape for Attack, and is too light and recoil-heavy for Defense or Stamina. Even in Limited format, these properties hold Vex back from any viable usage.

==Overall==

==Products==

in Overall, you put rather light two times

(Aug. 29, 2021  3:14 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

==Description==

Vex is a defensive layer base, with twelve small blades. It is angled downward, in order to deflect attacks. However, it is one of the lightest Energy Layer Bases. It's shape, despite being designed for defense, is very recoil heavy, due to the twelve blades and the fact that they stick outwards so prominently. It also cannot hold a Chassis to increase its weight. It cannot be used effectively in any combination, as it does not have an effective shape for Attack, and is too light and recoil-heavy for Defense or Stamina.

==Overall==

==Products==

Nice, I like how detailed you were in this. I have a couple of questions though, are you writing this for the Wiki? Or will it just be on WBO and how long does it take to get approved (I made my first Draft a couple days ago so I'm still learning lol)

some takes years and some shorter

like how gt beys are still not updated (except one or two)