End of a legend

As most of you know, LeftBurst is maybe ending soon.

We as a community need to give Noah and Jake all our support. Even if there is a 0.000000001% of getting Jake back to left burst we need to take it.
Since I didn't know what you're talking about, I went and looked it up.

From what I can tell, Jake is leaving because he wants to. I think it would be best if fans would let him go if that's his choice and what he wants. Say, "we'll miss you and would like you to stay, but if this is what you think is best, then we're behind you." That is how you should support Jake.

The fans of LeftBurst should stand behind and support Noah continuing, who sounds like he wants to keep doing it but doesn't think anyone would like watching him. I'm sure he could do it on his own if this is something he really cares about. He just has to share that passion in his videos.

Deciding to leave a big channel seems like a tough decision a person doesn't take lightly, unless a person is faking it for attention or the like (which I would like to think it's not). And I don't like when people try to coax me out of such kind of decisions, as if I can't make my own decisions. Let people live their lives the way they want to, so long as it doesn't hurt anybody.

But I guess this is my opinion.
(May. 02, 2018  5:29 AM)I BurstMaster Wrote: As most of you know, LeftBurst is maybe ending soon.

We as a community need to give Noah and Jake all our support. Even if there is a 0.000000001% of getting Jake back to left burst we need to take it.

LEFT BURST IS STAYING, jake might go in a video once a month but it depends on his answer as Noah hasn’t asked him yet
Left Burst is still a thing, but Jake is leaving.

Noah said he might quit soon, but I don't think that's anytime soon (hopefully).
(May. 04, 2018  2:46 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote: Left Burst is still a thing, but Jake is leaving.

Noah said he might quit soon, but I don't think that's anytime soon (hopefully).

No Noah is staying because all the comments and support he got