Ello I am new

Yeah the name is BDaichi.
I began bladeing at 5 or 6 grade.
I did it for a while till it started to die. Like 8/9 grade.
Then I tried to restart again before bdaman came to usa but that didn't work out so well.
And now I am here heard about MF Beyblade and WBO, so I taught should check it out.

Yeahh I am a senior in highschool now XD
Why thank you, you two.
I must now get educated on the metal fight beyblades.
Just browse around the forums and beywiki and you will find out everything you need to know.
Welcome to da WBO. I've only been on the website a few days, but with a little bit of browsing and reading you will start to get what is going on 'round here Smile
Welcome to the WBO! =) Where are you from?
O Pichu I am from Maryland.
What about you guys?
;] Anyone going to otakon or from maryland and selling mf beyblades lol
welcome to wbo Smile
Omg, I found all my old beyblades, well half of my collection...I only have my hms now lol.
And thxs to all the people who welcomed me.
welcome.hope you like the WBO as much as us
Hey welcome, you should start looking into mfb more, and maybe order yourself some. I'm sure you'll love it here
I really should order some. But no credit card.
If anyone is going to Otakon 09 pst me.
And would someone pst me some good combination? I going to japan this summer and might just buy some there.
I wanna save as much money as possible lol.
(Apr. 30, 2009  3:42 AM)BDaichi Wrote: And would someone pst me some good combination? I going to japan this summer and might just buy some there.
I wanna save as much money as possible lol.

What beyblades do you have?

It's pretty cool that your going to Japan though.
goooing to japan!!! get metal fight beyblades. get ALOT of them since it will be way cheaper from there!
oh, welcome Smile
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
Hey there - i joined the forum a few day ago but i think you´ll get to know everything very fast as there are enough kind people willing to help you.(that was my first impression). Well don´t care about your age - i think i´m one of - even not if THE oldest here in the forum - but hey : HAVING FUN is not anything limited to age. Thats the way i and many other people think like i think.
Have fun in the forum! WELCOME
(Apr. 30, 2009  6:36 AM)pegasis Wrote: goooing to japan!!! get metal fight beyblades. get ALOT of them since it will be way cheaper from there!
oh, welcome Smile

Yeah I am thinking of doing that.
But dunoo if I will get the chance ;[, going with some group and we only stay in city like one night. But I do get to do a home stay. Lets hope who ever I stay with got some lol.

(Apr. 30, 2009  3:47 AM)Aqua Wrote: What beyblades do you have?
It's pretty cool that your going to Japan though.

Hm I only have like bits and pieces of blades now.
But of hms
I got
Sea Dragon, Wolborg, Spark Dragon, Phantom Fox and some green one (Advance guardian)
Have fun in Japan!! I promised my schoolfriend that when we got old enough we would go to Japan together. Hopefully beyblade will still bealive then. But, Welcome to the forum.
It's kool that you get to go to Japan. Hopefully you can pick up some MFB when your there. Have fun!