Eid Mubarak to all the Muslim's on the WBO!

Kai-V I know this topic might be filled with unsavoury comments. But the point is I want all the Muslim's to post what they did on Eid here or what they are planning to do! So please don't close those topic.
Eid for us , is on the 16'th. Eid Mubarak fellow muslim. Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.
Eid mubarak you Guys.
I know it's just that I am probably not gonna be here tommorow and I just thought I would say it now or never.
You too Moss.
Quote:PROHIBITED TOPICS

The following is not permitted in the WBO community:

Racist, homophobic or otherwise discrminatory language
Profanity (we'll just replace it with "carp")
Political discussion
Religious discussion
Sexual discussion
Discussion of drugs and other illegal activity
Religous Discussion is BANNED on the WBO!!
Dude, we are just greeting each other the day before celebration for us. Calm down it's not even a discussion.
(Nov. 15, 2010  10:12 PM)aron101 Wrote: I know it's just that I am probably not gonna be here tommorow and I just thought I would say it now or never.
You too Moss.

Eis Mubarak to you too Moss. Not to sound disrespectful it sucks I have to take a break from school tomorrow because of it. I want my Report Card !!!
Bey-Heart Its not Discussion of religion its celebration of religion. One more thing are you saying the Christmas thread should be closed Too ?
Lol that is exactly what I was about to say.
Epic win Moss , I respect you.
(Nov. 15, 2010  10:15 PM)Moss Wrote: Bey-Heart Its not Discussion of religion its celebration of religion. One more thing are you saying the Christmas thread should be closed Too ?
I'm sorry, I don't know much about the Muslim religion. I thought that this was something else. (Those hard to pronounce names get me mixed up)
(Nov. 15, 2010  10:19 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2010  10:15 PM)Moss Wrote: Bey-Heart Its not Discussion of religion its celebration of religion. One more thing are you saying the Christmas thread should be closed Too ?
I'm sorry, I don't know much about the Muslim religion. I thought that this was something else. (Those hard to pronounce names get me mixed up)

It's not a problem.
Just deleted some more inappropriate stuff. Guys, if you can't have a thread purely for celebratory purposes I'll close it.
What are you guys planning to get as a present mine would be money. [spoiler/ ] Beys
Haha I'm just gonna get bey's and a new skateboard. I might get a new ipod and call of duty black ops.
Am Getting Money,Ray Gill and Launcher Suspension Happy Eid Mubarak Everyone!
Most important thing am doing is that am going back to my city to see my family Grin
Eid Mubarak you guys and have and, happy Eid today !
Yeah Eid Mubarak you guys. I done Eid yesterday. There was a lot of controversy in my family when to do it...I was just loling..xDDD
hi guys..what actually is Eid Mubarak..
well..i'm in Malaysia and i never heard of them before...i dont think we muslim in Malaysia celebrate it..
Eid is celebrated by ALL Muslims around the world... If you don't know what Eid is then you should ask your parents. Anyway Eid is over now so there would be no point in you celebrating.