Echizen's Sig/Avi/Banner Shop!!! [Taking Requests]

Poll: Satisifed with your Sig/Avi/Banner?

Yes
86.67%
No
13.33%
Total: 100% 15 vote(s)
(Jun. 24, 2014  7:45 PM)Echizen Wrote: Here's your sig:

[Image: zxqkg6.jpg]

Thanks dude Smile
Dude make me a new sig I want Kirito on the left side,and Asuna on the right side.Kirito's side should be blue while Asuna's are red I also want it to say in the middle: ~Kirito-kun~.
Can you make me a sig to match my avi?
I deem you worthy to create my signature. *Gets katana* You are now Sir Kyler of The Great Driger Kingdom.

Size(No larger than 500x200, for signatures, banners can be as big as they want):
Text: within limit.
Base(Any is an option): any.
Detailed explanation of what you want: Tala on one side with Phantom Force Wolborg 2 by him and Kai on the other side with phantom force Dranzer S by him. I want lightning to divide them.
Pictures: http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/vi...r2=piv-web

http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/vi...r2=piv-web

I trust you can find the beyblade images on your own.

Farewell.
Size: 500 x 100
Text: "BahamdiaWyvang" and "Tame but obedient, Wild but trained - Team Evil Meteo"
Base: White
Detailed Explanation: I'm looking for a sig with a white base/background that has the same picture that is in my avatar right in the middle (and maybe a little close up). In the top left corner, I want it to say "BahamdiaWyvang", but make the word Bahamdia colored purple, and the word Wyvang, light blue. In the bottom right, add our teams motto "Tame but obedient, Wild but trained - Team Evil Meteo", and make the text dark blue. If possible (but optional) maybe you could add a blue lightning effect either going through the sig, or bordering it. Sorry if this is a large request Wink... If you have to make it any larger for more room, you can. I'm totally NOT expecting it to be perfect, whatever you can come up with is fine. Maybe you can PM me if there's any changes you have to do when working on it.

Thanks!,
BahamdiaWyvang~
Okay, I'll do it, but can you PM me what it is in your avatar?
I PMed you! Wink

Thanks,
BahamdiaWyvang
Sorry... I know the rules, but I guess I wasn't really thinking there. Sorry for the "Spamming" Wink
I did notice my post go away, but I figured it was a glitch, as I was using my crappy 3DS internet...
Your sigs are awesome. Could you make me one please?
SizeConfusedame as my current
Text:-Emeryl

Base(Any is an option): Mega Lucario and Mega Charizard X Like a Fade effect
Charizard-Charizard
Lucario-Lucario

Detailed explanation of what you want: I want Lucario on the Left and Charizard on the right. I want the text in the bottom middle of the sig

Pictures: I want the cutest Vanillite picture you can find and put above the text.
Sounds great! Looks like I have a bit of work to do, haha.
Thanks man I tried not to make it hard. You should see my original idea...Would blow your brain up!
Dude make me an Avatar! I want L at front view with his eyes and Hair blue.I want it to be big as my current one.
Yo, is this still working?
(Aug. 12, 2014  10:45 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Yo, is this still working?

Still working...?
(Aug. 12, 2014  11:00 PM)Echizen Wrote:

Still working...?

Are you still taking request?
(Aug. 12, 2014  11:38 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2014  11:00 PM)Echizen Wrote:

Still working...?

This is a GFX shop.
(Aug. 13, 2014  2:20 AM)Echizen Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2014  11:38 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2014  11:00 PM)Echizen Wrote: Still working...?

This is a GFX shop.

That's not answering the question TBH and no offense. Of course this is a GFX shop.
size:300x150

Backround: Fire everywhere

Main picture: Tyson holding strata dragoon.

type: banner.

Signature: BBG7 in top left corner (i want blood dripping down the letters and numbers of BBG7).

Extras: DarthVader and his son Luke fighting on the left of Tyson. Starkiller and Darth Sidious fighting on Tysons right.
Bull_Frustrated
This is a GFX shop. A shop where someone gives other people things... and it's open as previously stated.

beybladegeek7's reqeuest is in the OP.
Size: 450x150

Background: An orange, pink, purple ect. mix.

Render: http://www.renders-graphics.com/image/up...auteil.png

Text: No Game No Life. Cool font.

Thanks!
Size: Same as my current signature.
Text: DUAL (stylized like the friends logo, with the dots in between each letter)
Background: http://gvshp.org/blog/wp-content/uploads...ntain3.jpg If possible, replace FRIENDS with DUAL. If that's not possible, use this image: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-juCnsSMm4kg/Uc...dits+2.jpg and add DUAL above the couch.

If this is too complicated, I understand.
Okay, Ill work on it now.
Hey echizen,

Can I have a signature saying ULTIMATE BLAZE but with fire bursting around it, and it is moving pleaseSmile

May I also have a avatar with a dragon, fire is around it, and the dragon is bursting out fire, and the avatar is moving, pleaseTongue_out

And last thing, may I have a banner saying TEAM ULTIMATE BLAZING DRAGONS with again a dragon, and fire is bursting around him, and the whole thing is movingWink

Ok, thanks alot echizenSmile this we be very helpfulJoyful_3
Sorry, but I can't do animations. Unhappy
Hey man thanks for the awesome signature